Chapter 48: You Are the Most Beautiful in My Heart

This weekend, Wei Han had something to discuss with Leng Yan and Leng Yan took him to a horse riding field in the suburbs.

The horse field had a pleasant environment. People could breathe the fresh air, ride horses on the country roads, and feel the charm of nature. It was indeed a good place for people who lived in the city to relax.

There was a 3,000-meter straight race track and a 1,000-meter cross-country race track, as well as an approximately 30,000-square-meter of lawn equestrian training and practice venue. During weekends in the spring and autumn, there would be the occasional horse racing events.

The stables had first-class equipment, was spacious and tall, with good lighting and natural grazing combined with regular manual feeding. The horses grew well and could breed many European thoroughbred horses. Not only that, but the jockey club could also assist members in fostering, training and breeding horses. They also offer equestrian training courses taught by professional coaches.

In addition, there was also a warm and comfortable indoor swimming pool, a fully-equipped gym, a quaint and elegant tea room as well as a coffee shop, a chess room and other recreational and entertainment facilities.

Leng Yan was senior member here. He first took Wei Han to pick a horse and Wei Han chose a big brown horse, feeling that it was tall and mighty, eyes sparkling and spirited. With a glance, he could see it had a special spirit.

This was the first time Wei Han rode a horse in his life. At the beginning, he was too embarrassed to tell Leng Yan because of his face. As a result, when he started riding, he immediately felt unbalanced. He hadn't gotten used to it yet when the uncle who was working made a yo sound and slapped its buttocks, giving the horse the command to set off.

As soon as the horse began to walk, Wei Han's whole body jolted and swayed around, in danger of falling at any time. And not a few steps later, the ground had a wet mud pit. With the horse feet both dipping below and in the shallows, it was even worse for Wei Han who was sitting on the horse. His butt also didn't know how to sit, and the calves were always rubbed raw with waves of pain.

Wei Han wanted to make the horse stop, but he didn't know how to use the reins in his hands. Leng Yan on the side saw this and hurriedly helped Wei Han to pull the rope and then reached out to stroke the disobedient horse.

The brown horse seemed to feel something. The horse's hooves stopped and it immediately lowered its head.

After seeing the horse immediately lose its spirit, Wei Han looked at Leng Yan's cold and resolute face and his mouth pulled. He wryly smiled and said, "Six Hot, it seems like you're really disliked by animals."

Leng Yan silently pulled his hand back, and only coldly mm a sound.

"First time riding?" Leng Yan asked.

Wei Han gave a hollow laugh. "Yeah, Six Hot, don't laugh at me."

Leng Yan shook his head and then taught Wei Han some common sense of horseback riding. He told him that he only had to put the first half of the foot in the stirrups. When cantering or galloping, the calves, knees and thighs inside should be clamped firmly, and the butt didn't need to be stuck to the saddle. If he wanted to stop, tighten the reins; if he wanted to turn left, he needed to pull the left side of the reins; and if he wanted to turn right, then he need to pull on the right side.

Wei Han nodded. According to Leng Yan's method, he lifted the reins with both hands and clamped the belly of the horse with his legs. Then he lightly called jia and the horse began to trot and then ran faster and faster, running farther and farther away.