Chapter 37: Accidentally Slept With You

"Odd Trouble, the first...first time, it may hurt a bit, but I'll be gentler."

A hand slowly slid along Qi Zhifan's waist. Wei Han softly murmured and was ready to lean in to kiss. Unexpectedly, Qi Zhifan abruptly opened his eyes, and also suddenly seized Wei Han's hand, flipping him over and pressing Wei Han down under his body.

In a matter of seconds, the two sides reversed their position. Wei Han was in a bit of a daze. He stared blankly at Qi Zhifan and found that in his eyes, dangerous and dark tips of hidden, restless desire were constantly flitting through.

"Odd...Odd Trouble, youー"

Baffled, Wei Han's lips twitched twice. Before he had time to speak, Qi Zhifan mercilessly sealed his breath.

"Uh nn..." a sound of dejected protest immediately escaped from Wei Han.

Prying open Wei Han's lips, Qi Zhifan's long tongue explored the hot and humid inside of his mouth. In Wei Han's mouth, there was a sweet taste that exclusively belonged to him. Immersed in the midst of this wonder, Qi Zhifan unknowingly slowed down the rhythm, using the tip of his tongue to take liberties with Wei Han's trembling tongue.

The two people fitted closely together and their tongues were intimately entwined for a good while before Qi Zhifan let Wei Han go.

At this time, Wei Han was like a fish just out of the water, his mouth open and gasping. His semi-swollen lips were still moist with bodily fluids and he peered at Qi Zhifan with his hazy, little eyes.

Qi Zhifan saw this rare docile and lovable appearance, and his lower abdomen tightened. He moved in and kissed once again.

This time, the kiss went deeper, the tip of his tongue directly and gently caressing and stroking the deep part of Wei Han's tongue. While sucking and kissing hard, Qi Zhifan's palm slowly moved down, sliding down over Wei Han's flat stomach, taking off Wei Han's pants and squeezing his ass.

Why was the mood...a little bit wrong?

Wei Han's face reddened a lot. He twisted his body and subconsciously moved back, wanting to break free. Qi Zhifan actually increased his strength and firmly suppressed him.

The temperature in the room was getting higher and higher. Qi Zhifan's forehead was already glistening with a thin layer of hot sweat. He parted Wei Han's legs and with his fiery heat below, pressed up, unable to resist rubbing lightly.

Wait...wait a minute! This rhythm was obviously wrong ah!

Wei Han stared with rounded eyes, the two feet repeatedly kicking, but they weren't able to budge Qi Zhifan's body in the slightest. Wei Han simply wanted to cry ah: his brother was too capable of pressing people down!

"Wei Han, behave yourself."

Qi Zhifan's voice was a bit hoarse, his fingers lingering on Wei Han's rear. Enduring for too long, he was already at his limit.

Burst after burst on his neck, Qi Zhifan's hot breaths made Wei Han shudder. "Odd...Odd Trouble, wait...wait a minute, I...I'm the top..."

Voice not yet fallen, there was a sudden sense of discomfort inside his body. Wei Han couldn't help but knit his brows and groan. This time, it was already too late...

Early the next morning, Qi Zhifan's eyes were closed, still deeply asleep. Wei Han had already woken up, and he cautiously crept down out of bed.

Oh god, as soon as he moved, Wei Han felt like his whole body was falling apart, especially his waist, simply almost tossed to breaking.

As soon as he stood up, a hot and thick, shameful liquid flowed out between his thighs. Wei Han blushed and immediately rushed into the bathroom to deal with it.