Chapter 33: Who's Confessing to Whom?

After coming back from C City, don't know if Jiang Chengrui received some stimulation, but he unexpectedly agreed to date Pei Yuyang. Of course, he'd absolutely hide this matter from his big sister, Jiang Chenghui, and not dare to let her know for a while.

In adversity to find gay love, maybe Pei Yuyang should be grateful to the snake that had bitten Jiang Chengrui.

Wei Han also gave his blessings. Although Pei Yuyang this person was a bit perverted, a bit of an idiot, and also a pig complex of a shaking M, but he was singlemindedly devoted to Jiang Chengrui. Anybody could see this point.

After three months of training, Wei Han's hair grew a lot longer, especially the front bangs, which almost covered his eyes. There's nothing he could do: Wei Han understood that his hair grew faster than the average person.

If this was as usual, he would do it himself. Even if he cut it like a dog chewed on it, it didn't matter. In any case, everyone trained together, and everyday they were so tired that they were more dead than alive, so they simply didn't care about the image.

But tonight, Wei Han and Chu Chuanyao had an appointment. He didn't ask to be handsome, confident and easy, but he must have the basic neatness and tidiness.

Speaking of getting a haircut, Wei Han was too lazy to run far. In the street behind the neighborhood, he casually found a barbershop.

In the afternoon, the idle to agitation Uncle Li was dozing off. Suddenly, the door was pushed open, and Uncle Li immediately woke up with a quiver. Seeing a rare guest, he immediately greeted him with a smile and asked Wei Han to sit down.

"Young man, what haircut do you want?" Uncle Li said, smiling.

"A little simpler: showing the eyebrows, showing the ears, that kind. Anyway, just cut it short."

Wei Han thought that after he becomes a police officer, basically everyone would have short hair, and this hair would sooner or later need to be cut. A few days ago, Wei Han met Jiang Chengrui. His head of yellow curls was also forced to be dyed black, but his hair was always naturally curly.

"Cut short?"

The first part, Wei Han spoke a bit fast, and Uncle Li didn't hear clearly, only catching the last two words.

"Yeah."

Wei Han lightly responded and conveniently picked up the magazine on the table to look at it. Looking for a while, he felt a little sleepy and slowly closed his eyes...

"Good."

At the same time, Qi Zhifan was also having his hair styled in a hair salon.

"Handsome, what do you want?"

A male guest with off the charts attractiveness index suddenly came, and the ladies in the shop became particularly enthusiastic. Who told Qi Zhifan to have a casual glancing motion that was full of charm, causing the mind of the people watching to fluctuate.

Qi Zhifan touched his chin and thought about it. "The hairstyle of a man confessing."

"Wow, that lady must be really blessed," the young lady smiled, a little jealous in her heart.

Qi Zhifan slightly hooked his lips and didn't explain more. Yes, with himself liking him, Wei Han that fool was clearly so blessed, but sometimes, he lived in blessing but didn't appreciate it.

With a new hairstyle created for Qi Zhifan, it made his whole person a bit brighter and more handsome. Before Qi Zhifan left, the young lady gave another encouraging smile. "Fighting! I wish you a successful confession."