Give It To Me

Summary: There's a possibility that Harry found a way to win an argument between his stubborn husband.

[Author: I wrote this based off of one of the scenes in a movie I watched a while back. Hope you like it^_^]

-

"Why the hell won't you give me the password to your phone?" Louis complained to Harry as he watched him strip from his work clothes.

"Louis, I had a long day at work. I'm not in the mood to argue with you," Harry sighed and tossed his discarded clothes in the hamper.

"We're married, Harry: meaning you should give me the password to your cell phone," Louis continued to argue as he crossed his arms over his sweater (Harry's sweater) clad chest.

"You should trust me."

"Well I don't, so that's why I want your password."

"We'll talk about this tomorrow," Harry decided and lifted the duvet to slip under it and rest his aching body againt the matress.

"Give me the password," Louis demanded.

"Fine." Harry sat up and faced Louis,watching as the older man waited with a satisfied look on his face. "It's g-o, 2, h-e-l-l." Harry laid back down and rolled over to have his back facing Louis.

It took Louis a minute to process what Harry just told him, but when he finally got it he gasped and glared at Harry's naked back. "You arsehole!"

"Love you, too," Harry muttered under his breath.

"Give me the damn password!" Louis yelled as he decided to shove at his husband's shoulder.

Harry groaned and attemped to block out Louis' demands by covering his ears with his pillow, knowing full well nothing can block out that loud mouth husband of his.

"Give me the password, Harry! Give me the damn password!" Louis didn't give up. He continued to demand for the password and shove at Harry's back, giving it a few hits as his frustration grew out of bounds.

Harry eventually got aggrevated by this and threw his pillow on the floor. "You want it?"

Louis screams,"Yeah! Just give me the password, Harry!"

"I know what you want. You want it?" Harry asked with more force and leaped out from under the sheets and off of the bed.

"I want it!"

"You want me to give it to you?"

"Give it to me, Harry!"

As soon as Louis let those words out his mouth, Harry ripped the duvet and the sheets off of the bed, causing Louis' bare legs to be revealed. Harry grabbed Louis by both of his small ankels and dragged him down to the edge of the matress so he was facing the taller man.

"No, Harry! Give me the password!" Louis protested and struggled to get out of the vice grip Harry had on his wrists, pinning him down on the bed.

Harry slid between Louis' legs swiftly and burried his face in the man's neck, beginning to kiss and suckle on the skin there.

"No...I-I want the password," Louis continued to protest, writhing around and moving his head from side to side.

Harry then kissed up Louis' neck and over his chin when he was satisfied with the bruises that were starting to form on the tan skin. When Harry reached Louis' lips, he immediently attacked them with hasty kisses. He was trying to distract Louis as much as possible.

"I wan-mmm-passwo-mmm," Louis mewled into Harry's mouth. He couldn't process what he was going to say, what with the way Harry was licking into his mouth and doing wonders for him. Fuck it, Louis thought as he returned the snog.