Like Fathers, Like Sons

Summary: Harry's son is dating Louis son, but Harry ends up dating Louis.

;Or...Harry's son is 16-year-old Harry and Louis' son is 18-year-old Louis, but both sons are 16 in the story and Harry and Louis are in they're 30's.

-

"I hope this conference I'm going to later isn't something about bad behavior," Harry said to his son, eyes still on the road.

"Pop, I'm 16," Edward argued, his eyes on his phone.

"That doesn't mean anything, Edward."

"I know, but I've already told you that Mr. Tomlinson wants to meet with you because he wants to talk about my relationship with his son," Edward explained.

"Oh, well why would you date your teacher's son anyways?" Harry was happy that Edward found someone he liked, but dating your teacher's kid can lead to bad situations.

"I don't care that he's Mr. Tomlinson's son, Pop. I wouldn't even care if he was the Headmaster's son. I'd still want him."

Harry grinned at Edward's words. He knew Edward got his cliché personality from him. "That's sweet."

Edward replied with a simple hum, his focus on the text William sent him.

From William: Are u almost here?

To William: Yes, mummy.

From William: You're such a child:)

Edward laughed.

"Who are you texting so early in the morning?" Harry asked as he pulled up into the lot of the school.

"William."

"William? That's your boyfriend's name?"

"Yeah," Edward said, grabbing his bag and opening the car door.

"Okay, I'll see you after school," Harry told Edward.

"Bye, Pop." Edward shut the car door.

Harry waited to leave until Edward disappeared inside the building, driving off of work. Harry loved his son, so much. Harry had Edward when he was 16 and the main reason why him and Edward's mother broke up was because he found out he was gay. He dated her for a few months but he was questioning his sexuality, so that's why he slept with her. That only caused three things to happen: Harry got Edward, she dropped the baby on Harry with no intention to help out with him, and he defiantly knew he was gay after that night. But thanks to her selfishness and irresponsibility, Harry ended up with a miracle.

-

To Eddie: Are u almost here?

From Eddie: Yes, mummy.

To Eddie: You're such a child:)

William laughed quietly.

"Is that Edward?" Louis asked his son as he organized his desk so he could be prepared for today's lesson. Being a Drama teacher is a lot of work surprisingly.

William blushed, shutting off his phone and shoving it into his pocket. "Maybe."

Louis shook his head. Louis remembers being in the honeymoon phase when he was younger. Louis loves his son terribly; he'd do anything for William. Louis made bad decisions when he was younger. One cup of this drink that was shoved into his hands at Zayn's party and the next thing he knew, he was in bed with some girl with way too much make up and beach blonde hair. He hadn't found out he was a father until the same girl approached him with a noticeable belly bump when he was sitting by himself in the school library. Louis never understood why he went to a party anyways. He was the quiet boy who kept to himself, so he was beyond disappointed in himself. At first, Louis didn't want the baby. Being a father at the age of 17 can put a lot of pressure on someone. It wasn't until his mum gave him a stern talk about how he wasn't the only one who had to worry about a baby. He wasn't going to give birth to a child. That's more responsibility than anything. So Louis stayed by the mother of his son's side. He still keeps in contact with her occasionally, for William's sake, but other than that he's on his own. Who knows, maybe he'll find a supportive husband and father figure for him and William. Dating hasn't been at the top of his list, however. William and his job are his number one priorities.