Since the Beginning

Author Note:This is my first time writing fanfics on Wattpad, so hopefully everything turns out okay(by the way,I am not British. I just picked up on some British words from the boys and other fanfictions).

Summary:Harry and Louis have been best mates for as long as they can remember. And they have loved each other since the beginning.

Warnings:fluff...just fluff.

-

5-year-old Harry and 6-year-old Louis

Harry grinned from ear to ear as he looked at the familiar surroundings out of the car window, completely excited to see Louis. "Mummy, are we there yet," Harry questioned Anne for the billionth time during the short 10 minute ride. Even though the 5-year-old knows that they'll be at Louis' house soon, he couldn't help himself to ask one last time.

Anne shook her head with a little chuckle, peeking over her shoulder to give Harry a look, focusing back on the road. "Now Harry, you and I both know that you already know the answer to that question'" she said.

Harry pouted, crossing his arms over his chest. He can't help that he's excited. Harry loved Louis. Or...he thinks he loves Louis. His mummy once told him that love is when someone likes someone else a lot to where they would do anything for them. Harry being the cute little 5-year-old he is, he instantly announced "Mummy, I love Louis" after Anne finished explaining the meaning of that word to him. Anne just let it sligh because Harry was only 5 and Louis was 6, so they didn't know the true meaning behind love.

A sudden squeal came from the todler when Anne pulled up into the Tomlinson's drive way, Harry bouncing up and down in his car seat while clapping his hands. "Yay! We're here! Mummy,we're here!"

"Now Harry, you stop that this instant and grab the presents you have for Louis," Anne instructed while climbing out of the car and going towards the back to help Harry out of his car seat.

Anne and Harry have been going over to the Tomlinosn's for Christmas ever since Anne got a job at where Johanna,Louis' mum, worked. Harry was a bit shy to meet Louis at first when they went over to for lunch. Louis,on the other hand,was beyond excited to meet someone new, the boy being a total social butterfly. The moment the two met eyes, they were hooked onto each other. Harry was hooked by Louis' eyes. Louis was hooked by Harry's dimples.

Harry held onto Anne's hand tight as they walked up to the porch and waited for the door to be answered after Anne rang the doorbell. Not even a minute later, the cheery wood door swung open and revealed a bright eyed Louis. "HAZZA!!," Louis cheered with his arms in the air.

"BOOBEAR!!," Harry cheered in return and practically jumped into Louis' arms, the two squeazing each other tight as if they hadn't seen each other in years(it's been 4 days).

"C'mon Harry, I want to give you your present," Louis said and disconnected from their embrace to tug on Harry's hand and running him to the tall Christmas tree.

"I'll be in the kitchen, Harry," Anne announced before disappearing intothe swing-in door to the kitchen, probably going to greet Jay.

"Okay," Harry called back, his main focus on how the lights on the Christmas tree made some kind of halo around his mate's head and feather hair. Harry always found Louis quite pretty. He knew it was a bit weird for a boy to think another boy is pretty like a girl, but Harry didn't seem to care as much as others would.

"So...what you get me?," Louis chirped and smiled wide, his blue eyes crinkling by the sides slightly. Louis was always impatient, especially when it came to his birthday and Christmas. Louis' birthday was Christmas Eve, so that meant double the presents,and what kid wouldn't like that.