Haunted

Summary: I know if I'm haunting you, you must be haunting me.

;Or based off of Beyonce's song "Haunted".

[Author Note: I'm not a fan of Beyonce's songs, but I think "Haunted" is really good material for a Larry smut one-shot. I hope you enjoy. Thanks ^_^]

~

Nothing could be heard. Nothing. All he heard was the rapid beat of his pounding heart as it thumped against his rip cage.

Thump, thump.

Thump, thump.

Thump, thump.

His breathing was shallow and his back was arched off the bed, the muscles of his stomach clenching and unclenching with each inhale and exhale he made.

His arms were straining against the ever so soft cloth that was wrapped around his wrists, his helpless tugging against the red fabric doing nothing but making the situation harder...and hotter.

Every plea that he initiated, everything he promised he would do if his hands were released, nothing worked.

All he could do was hear and feel what the haunting man was doing to him (his eyes concealed in the blindfold that was placed there 45 minutes ago). It was so intoxicating and erotic; he couldn't take it. He was going to explode any minute.

He needs him.

He wants him.

He craves him.

"Plea-please," Louis whimpered, his little fingers shaking slightly at how tired his arms are.

A low chuckle erupted from the doer of Louis' treacherous pleasure. "Be patient, Louis," he says.

"I-I'm trying."

"You can do it." As he spoke, the bed dipped and he was looming over Louis' body.

Oh god...Louis can feel the heat from the body above him, causing the smaller boy to arch his back; in attempt to get a feel of skin on skin. "Please."

A warm tongue trailed up Louis' neck and stopped at his smooth chin. "You want this so bad."

"I do," Louis cried out desperately, writhing around in need on the bed. There was a long pause...and then Louis felt the man leave the bed. No...don't leave. "Harry," Louis whined.

There was some shuffling around; from what Louis could hear. The bed dipped again after a few short minutes, Harry looming over Louis' body once again.

Louis lay there, waiting for Harry to do something. Anything. Louis gasped when Harry's lips attached to his sweaty neck, the plump flesh oddly cold; which only made Louis gasp louder.

"You want my tounge?" Harry whispered in Louis' ear, his voice muffled.

Louis nodded his head rapidly, bucking up his hips involuntarily. "Yes." Louis could tell that Harry was scooting down his body, his very large and very warm hands running down his slim torso. "Please, Ha-oh!"

Harry had a piece of ice in between his lips and he was trailing the cold object down Louis' body in a straight line. Reaching the smaller man's belly button, Harry swirled the ice around it; Louis shouting at the odd pleasure.

The cold feeling running all up and down his skin had to be the most extraordinary feeling Louis has experienced. His back was arching obscenely and his toes crunched every few seconds into the sheets. Oh,yes...this was great. More. Louis wants more. More.