I've Tried It, Now I Want It

Summary: Louis wants what he tried.

[Author Note: This is part two to "Don't Knock It 'Till You Try It". Hope you like it.]

Dedicated to Funny_Bunny15

~

Louis is so confused.

Ever since that morning with Harry happened, Louis couldn't get Harry or gay sex out of his mind. It's been two weeks and Louis' so close to ripping his brain out because the gears in it don't want to sit the fuck down and take a break. Louis is battling with the fact that he liked having sex with a man, and would like to do it more often with on specific man: Harry. Louis never had these mixed feelings before towards his mate, but ever since they fucked, Harry can't seem to leave Louis' mind. Louis doesn't know if he just feels this way towards Harry in a sexual way, or if he truly has feelings for the curly haired man. Now that's the scary part; falling in love with your best mate because you have a feeling they won't love you back or they'll reject you and never speak to you again. Either consequence sounds terrible to Louis, and he needs to get to the bottom of these feelings he's having. So Louis went looking for someone to give him advice and help him out, and he knew exactly who to go to.

~

"So what did you call me over here for?" Liam asked Louis when he entered said man's flat.

Louis sighed and closed the front door, quickly following behind Liam and sitting beside him on the couch. "I have a problem."

"A problem?"

"Well...it's not really a problem. I'm just really confused about something massive and since you're the only sensible one out of all me mates, I wanted to ask for your advise," Louis explained.

"I'll help you, but why hadn't you asked Harry? I'm sure he would have been more than happy to help you out," Liam said.

Louis bit his lip and his cheeks began to heat up. "Um...it involves Harry, so I obviously can't go to him. I mean, I can, but I'm afraid to."

Liam raised his brows and gave Louis a slightly shocked expression. "Oooh...that explains why. Well, alright. What's this problem that involves, Haz?"

Louis took a deep breath. "I think I'm in love with him."

Liam didn't even seem phased by Louis' confession. He just hummed and nodded his head before speaking. "Ah. Well, if you don't mind me asking, what made you start feeling this way?"

"Um...remember when I told you lads that I wanted to fuck a bloke?" When Liam nodded, Louis continued. "Well, I told Harry. But then he suggested for him and me to have sex. And, you know, since he is my best mate and I'd feel more comfortable around him than a random bloke, I agreed. To skip all the heated details, I began questioning my sexuality and my feelings toward Harry after we...erm...finished."

Liam nodded along to what Louis was saying, and when he finished explaining himself, Liam started talking. "Harry is the first bloke you fucked, right?"

Louis nodded.

"And would you fuck any of your mates if you could? Stan? Niall? Zayn? Me?" Liam questioned.

Louis thought about this for a minute. He wouldn't consider Stan because they have been best mates since they were kids, and that would be extremely awkward. Louis wouldn't consider Niall either. Yes, he is extremely cute, but Louis doesn't think he could fuck Niall because it'd be like having sex with a teenager; Niall and sex just don't fit together well in Louis' opinion. Zayn is definitely out of the question. Louis does not doubt the fact that Zayn is sexy as hell, but hell no he wouldn't fuck him. Louis wouldn't want to fool around with a, for lack of better word, dick. And as for Liam...no. Liam is just not Louis' type (does he even have a type??). He's a very appealing man in looks and in attitude, but he's just not for Louis. "Honestly, no," Louis finally answered.