Perfect Match

Summary: Basically, twins taking turns dating each other.

Or...Edward is Harry's twin and Logan is Louis' twin.

[Author Note: You'll understand it when you start reading it]

'''

"Is it bad that we're interested in twins?"

"Why would that be bad?"

Harry and Edward watched as Louis and Logan put their textbooks away in their lockers, which were side by side each other. The feather haired twins moved in sync as they filled their locker, Logan doing it neatly while Louis tossed them in carelessly.

Edward smirked as he watched Louis shove his books in his locker with force, trying to fill in the tight gaps of space where the unorganized books were smashed together. "Messy...I like that," Edward hummed.

Harry gave his twin a disgusted look. "How could you possibly find Louis' messiness attractive? I swear one day he's going to open his locker and his books will end up falling on top of him."

"Or," Edward said with a mischievous glint in his eyes. "I'll end up falling on top of him," he finished with a not so subtle wink.

Harry rolled his eyes and looked over at Logan, a fond smile on his lips when he saw said boy push his glasses up the bridge of his nose. "He's so adorable," Harry praised, looking at Logan's big sweater the boy was wearing. "That jumper on him is too big and it goes past his waist."

Edward was the one to roll his eyes at his brother's comment. "He's cute and all, but you can't even see his arse. Louis, on the other hand, wears these tight jeans that show off his arse and thighs."

"Unlike you, I'm not worried about body. Personality is most important."

"I like Louis for his personality. His loud mouth turns me on," Edward laughed.

"Two loud mouths don't make a right," Harry said, referring to Edward and Louis as loud mouths.

"I'm going to marry that loud mouth one day," Edward declared.

Harry shook his head at his twin.

'''

Logan and Louis closed their lockers once they were finished putting away their books.

"You know, it wouldn't hurt for you to have a clean locker," Logan said.

Louis rolled his eyes and ran his fingers along his fringe to the side. "Keep your nose out of my locker you nob."

"Keep the dirt out of your locker," Logan mumbled.

Louis gasped dramatically and covered his mouth with his hand. "How dare you."

"Louis," Logan whined.

"Logan," Louis mocked.

"Let's just go home so we can study for this exam," Logan sighed.

"I have a better idea. How about we go home and you can study while I do something that's actually enjoyable?" Louis asked sarcastically and wrapped his arm around his twin's shoulders, guiding them both towards the exit/entrance of the school. While walking down the hallway, the twins saw Harry and Edward leaning against a wall beside each other.

Louis blushed when he set his eyes on Harry. It's very rare for Louis to blush about anything, but when he's around Harry, he starts melting. There's just something about the taller boy that gets Louis crazy. It's not about masculinity. It's just Harry being Harry that makes Louis feel some type of way.