You're The One

Summary: Louis doesn't have good history when it came to boyfriends, until he does.

~

Louis isn't going to deny it. He always vowed to himself that denying this would always make him a coward and it would cause even more bad luck in his future relationships. So denying this would be absolutely problematic on his part.

Louis doesn't have good history with boyfriends.

In the past 2 months, Louis ran through five boyfriends. But Louis is quick to defend himself every time someone asked him what caused the break ups.

"It wasn't me. It was them."

And yes, that line is so cliche and so overused; however, this time it wasn't a lie.

All of Louis' ex boyfriends had problems.

~

Greg was overly obsessive.

Louis couldn't go anywhere without Greg constantly calling his phone or leaving him text messages about where his location was.

One time, Greg even went so far as to track down Louis' location when he wouldn't answer any of his texts and calls.

"Where's Greg, Louis?" Jay asked her son as she handed him a cup of tea, sitting in the seat beside him at the dining table.

"He's at work," Louis sighed, taking a sip of his tea; the hot liquid suddenly calmed his nerves.

"You don't seem so happy," Jay commented.

"It's not that. It's just that Greg has been calling me nonstop and leaving me text messages. I can't seem to get a break, mum. He won't leave me alone."

Jay shook her head and took a sip of her own tea before responding to Louis' explanation. "Well...it sounds like Greg has an obsession problem, babe. Haven't you talked to him about it?"

"I have...but that only leaded to him either crying for forgiveness, or him distracting me with-oh...erm...well, you get the point," Louis stuttered, his cheeks going red.

Jay laughed and shook her head. "I understand."

When Louis was about to change the subject, there was a loud knock at the door, followed by a call of his name. "Louis!"

Gasping, Louis looked at his mum with wide eyes. "He did not..."

"Louis!" Greg shouted again, knocking on the door louder.

"He's going to wake up the babies," Jay complained and abruptly stood up from her seat, stomping over to the front door and swinging it open.

Louis followed behind his mother, giving Greg a disapproving look with his arms crossed over his chest. "What is wrong with you? Have you gone mad, Greg?"

"I've been calling you and leaving numerous texts," Greg spoke calmly, his attitude has suddenly changed from a few moments ago.

"Louis..." Jay spoke in a calm voice, obviously trying her best not to go ballistic on Greg for nearly waking up Ernest and Doris. "Handle him."

Louis nodded and looked at Greg, gesturing for him to go outside. "Let's go."

Once the two were outside, Greg started going off. "Why weren't you answering my calls?! You know that I have to know where you are at all times!"

"Would you lower your damn voice," Louis hissed. This isn't the first time they've argued over this. Louis' had enough. "Greg, you can't keep doing this. You are too obsessive when it comes to me. It's like I can't even breathe. I can't take one day to visit my mum and sisters and brother without you harassing me?"