These Four Walls

Summary: Louis thought his life was ending right before his eyes. What's the point of living when you lost the one you love?

(Or; based off of "These Four Walls" by Little Mix)

[Author Note: by the way, not all of these stories are rated G. Some are PG, PG-13, and rated R. Something wen't a little wrong with the stories being rated...thanks].

-

Silence.

Nothing could be heard in the apartment designed for two. Dropping a pen on the cold tile floor would break the deadsilence of the vancet rooms.

Though, if you listen closely, you could hear the faint sounds of water beating against the tub and shower wall.

If you were to investigate and peek into the glass door, you would find a body.

A body which is doing nothing. It was numb, it couldn't move.

The body belongs to a boy.

He's crawled up in the far right of the tub with his knees against his naked chest, staring at the shower wall.

He is Louis.

Louis Styles.

Louis lifts his head up and rest it against the tile behind him, silently watching the opposite wall stare at him in return. In his mind, the world was ended.

Not just a world.

His world.

The feeling is deep inside his belly, the feeling that the end has come.

By this time, the water is cold,soaking Louis in an icey feeling. As you could imagine, he stays in that spot for another two hours. He has no where to me,no one to see...

Why get out now?

-

Louis sat in the kitchen, picking at the sandwich he half heartedly made.

It's cheese.

A cheese sandwich.

His favorite.

"His" as in "his husband's".

Louis raised the sandwich to his slightly parted lips, haulting it from going further than that. He swallowed the remaining lump in his throat; figuring out that if he were to eat the smallest bit of bread and cheese, he would choke.

Before he knew it, his food was left on the kitchen counter, on the same plate. It was sitting there and getting stale, just like his life.

-

He lost his pride.

It was gone.

He cannot sense it anymore; not wanting to find it in the first place.

Louis stays crawled up in the small space in their dark room, doing nothing.

What does he need pride for?

-

That voice.

That voice is so familiar to him.

If he was surrounded by thousands of people, and that voice was calling out to him, that would be the only thing he hears.

If he heard that voice one more time, he would probably feel better.