The New Lou Teasdale

Summary: Louis is obsessing over Harry's hair more than he has ever done before.

[Author Note: I just thought this would be cute. Enjoy^_^]

~
Louis loves Harry's hair. Everyone knows how obsessive Louis is over Harry's hair. Louis himself thinks that's he loves Harry's hair more than the said lad. When Louis first saw Harry, all he wanted to do was run his hands through the short bouncy ringlets of hair on top of the 16-year-old's head. Harry never complained,though. If anything, Harry loves the attention he gets from his lovely boyfriend's fingers(no pun attended). So when the younger man is minding his own business relaxing from the tour, and two hands suddenly engulf his long locks of hair, he doesn't complain.

~

All of the boys are in Liam's hotel room while watching some films and just hanging out. The bunch hasn't done this in awhile because of how busy they always are, but since they have a free day today, the boys decided to take advantage of it.

Liam and Niall were sprawled out on the carpeted floor while sharing some popcorn, but since Liam is "sharing" with Niall...let's just say that Liam hasn't gotten the popcorn yet for the last hour and a half. Zayn is in the far corner of the sofa, Harry's legs laying on his thighs;due to the fact that Curly is laid back, taking up the whole couch. Louis is in the other corner of the sofa, watching the film while absent mindedly playing with Harry's hair as his head rested on his thighs. It's a normal thing for the five lads.

"We need more popcorn, Liam," Niall announced with his mouth full of the last bit of popcorn, finally shoving the empty bowl towards Liam with an expectant face.

Liam gave the Irish man an annoyed face. "Don't you mean you need more popcorn?"

"Precisely," Niall chirped.

Liam rolled his eyes and groaned as he forced himself up from his comfortable laying position with the empty bowl in his hands. "Anyone else want me to slave around for them."

"I'm good," Zayn said.

"No thanks, Payno. Besides I have Haz for the slave play," Louis insisted with a wicked grin to his boyfriend.

"It was the other way around yesterday,though," Harry spoke, laughing with Louis covered his face with a pillow as his face turned red.

"Alright...well...if you need me, I'll be getting popcorn and ripping out my eardrums to forget what I just heard," Liam spoke waverly and walked into the kitchen area.

"Sounds good. Just hurry up with my popcorn, Leeyum," Niall laughed, earning a glare from Liam and a flip off.

Louis lifted the pillow from Harry's face and scowled at the man, who was still laughing. "Not cool, Harold."

"You love me," Harry said and pouted his pouty lips.

Louis rolled his eyes and went back to playing in Harry's hair," I suppose."

"You only love me for my hair."

"Yes and no," Louis snickered. He took a fraction of Harry's hair and twisted it, reaching over towards Zayn and taking the hair pin the was in his hair. "Thanks, mate," Louis thanked Zayn, earning a huff in return. Louis twisted that wad of Harry's hair into a little coiled bun and secured it with the hair pin. He then turned Harry's head to the right so he could do the same thing on that side.

"Why don't you just buy your own hair clips," Zayn asked Louis in annoyance when the older man took another clip form his hair, causing his hair to fall from it's bun.

"Oh, fuck off, Malik. You have plenty  more and the least you could do is let me have them. You owe me something for missing my mumther's wedding," Louis spat at Zayn.

Zayn looked at Louis with a bewildered face. "You're still on that?"

"Hell yeah."

Zayn scoffed and shook his head with a little smile on his lips. "You sassy bastard."

"Only I can call him that," Harry announced with his eyes closed as he enjoyed the way Louis was playing with his hair.

"Trust me, there are many things only Harry is allowed to call me," Louis teased.

"Stop with your sex talk," Zayn groaned.

"Agreed," Niall added, turning his head to look at Liam in the kitchen. "HURRY UP, LIAM! MY STOMACH ISN'T GOING TO FEED POPCORN TO ITSELF!"

"Oh, don't get your panties in a wad," Liam sighed and walked back in the room to give Niall his popcorn and get back into his laying position.

Louis laughed at that and swirled his fingertips around the spirals of hair on top of Harry's hair. He really did love Harry's hair. He loved the smell. Harry always used fruity smelling hair products, and Louis always loved the faint aroma of strawberries whenever he would get a wiff of his boyfriend's hair. Louis loved how it's  always bouncy and silky. Louis thought Harry would loose some of that extra bounce in his hair as he gotten older, but it somehow became even more bouncy. Maybe it was because of the length of his hair( another one of Louis' favorite qualities of Harry's hair). The fact that Harry's hair grew almost completely past his shoulders is amazing to Louis. He loves to run his hands through it and admire how each curl is wrapped around his small fingers as he threads through them. You could say it's also a bit of a fetish for him as well; what with the way Harry always groans deep in his throat when Louis would tug on his hair during the numerous times they fooled around with one another.

Louis just loves Harry's hair.

[Author Note: I know it's short but I saw the picture in my gallery and I grew some inspiration...plus I was super booooooored. Thanks^_^]