Don't Knock It 'Till You Try It

Summary: Louis never had sex with a guy before, and to be honest, he never really wanted to. However, his very gay best mate changes his mind.

[Author Note: This is my first Top!Louis one shot, so I hope it's not horrible. Even though I'm Team Top!Harry, I wanted to do something different. Enjoy xx]

Dedicated to Funny_Bunny15

~

Louis isn't gay. He wholeheartedly believes that he is in fact straight. Not bi, as in "ehh...I'm kind of in the middle" or "I'd fuck a girl and a guy at the same time". No. Louis Tomlinson says that he is one hundred percent straight. No, he's not homophobic. A few of his mates are bi and gay, so he's perfectly fine with it. Hell, he even supports it. He's one of those straight guys who are like "I do support gays, but I would not fuck one". But Louis will admit that he is definitely not  one of those straight guys who will say bullshit like "pussy all day long!!"...just...no. Has Louis ever wondered what it'd be like to sleep with the same sex? Yes, he has. Will  he ever try to have sex with a guy? No. He just doesn't know what's so exciting about it. So no...Louis isn't homophobic, but he just won't fuck a guy.

All of his mates are perfectly okay with his opinion and with what he's comfortable with. Niall, being bisexual, was like "whatever keeps that Tommo gun loaded, fine by me". And Liam said "I agree with you. I will say that I've heard a lot of good reviews on guys blowing off others, so that sounds promising. But do not  tell Soph I said that". Zayn even put his two cents in what Louis had to say," I don't care who or what you fuck". Louis didn't even pay attention to Zayn. He's been getting on his nerves lately anyways.

Even though all his mates seem to be okay with what Louis thinks, there is only one of his best mates who believes that Louis should at least try it out. Harry. The gayest of them all. Louis isn't surprised Harry disagrees with him. The man is practically of fucking Christmas tree with legs. He's so colorful and bright and isn't afraid to show out his homosexuality. Anyone who knows Harry should have at least figured it out that the 21-year-old is such a fruit cake. Louis even called him one before, and all Harry did was smile wide and do a little twirl into his kitchen. Nothing seems to bring the man down, and Louis admires that, he really does, he just doesn't understand it. Even so, Harry will be Harry and Louis will be Louis...

...for now.

~

"Can I ask you something, H?" Louis requested before he took another sip of his beer, propping his feet up on Harry's lap as he leaned against the armrest, facing the younger man.

"Sure," Harry responded, his focus still on his phone as he looked for a new pair of boots that he wants. He doesn't necessarily need them, he just wants them.

"Just out of curiosity, how does it feel to...you know...fuck another man?" Louis hasn't asked this question before. He never really cared, but he saw how much Harry was glowing this morning after his recent shag last night, so he wanted to know what was so damn great about it.

Harry didn't even flinch at Louis' question. "It depends. Are you talking about how it feels to be the fucker or the fuckie?"

Louis shrugged. "I don't know. Either one I guess."

Harry looked up from his phone to look at Louis with that same dopey smile on his pouty lips. "Since I am quite versatile, both ways are pretty steamy."

Louis laughed and rolled his eyes. "Yeah, I get that you dolt. I mean, give me more. Does it feel different? Both ways?"

"Well, for me personally, when I top, it feels like a vise grip on my dick, and for gays that's fucking amazing; I don't know what straight men like. And as a bottom, it's like fireworks explode throughout my body because as long as the fucker knows what they're doing, it feels good," Harry explained.