Izuki Shun

[[Izuki. Shun. Yes. The heck of an idiot. Lovely af and kind af as well~ I need him- wait what. Pfft- I was about to write the whole story line here. But nope. Hope You Enjoy!]]

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Izuki was the one who had amazing yet horrible puns. And ever since meeting the shooting guard of Kaijou, he's been making 'pick-pun lines'. See what I did there? No, literally.

He's been texting you puns every morning, waking you up for school with the buzzing of your phone. You'd try to ignore him but every wake up pun was different every morning. One day it would be, "Ice cream is so cold, it makes my eyes scream", and end it with a surprised face; one day it would be, " let's train in the train!" With a high 5 emoji. It was too interesting to ignore. Short, simple, hilarious, stupid.

And then he and Moriyama started meeting up. And from the at day onwards, not only puns raided your phone, even pick up lines. "You must be a raisin to be raisin' my baby in the future." With a wink. You facepalmed.

You'd asked him before... Why'd he send you these? "To practice my pick up lines. And puns." He answered with no further explanation.

You decided to give Moriyama a lecture for teaching your little innocent pun maker, pick up lines. Which somehow got your heart raising every morning, a new reason for the love of puns.

"Moriyama-san! Why'd you teach Shun pick up lines? You're tainting my pure dear."

"He doesn't look like a deer." He winked.

Oh, for the love of puns.

Moriyama chuckled, as he took a sip of his drink.

You invited him to a café nearby your place to meet and talk to him about tainting your friend, but it seemed like Moriyama had been tainted with puns. Just, pun-tastic.

"But, honestly, Izuki-san was the one who came to me. He asked me to teach him pickup lines..." He eyed you, "what's your relationship with Izuki? Already on the first name basis?"

"He's my best friend."

Moriyama only stared. "He sure has the eagle eyes, cause damn..." You facepalmed.

Your relationship with Izuki was often mistaken as lovers, since the both of you are so close with each other. But, you didn't mind, and you couldn't deny it as well, since both of you held hands when going home or going to school.

"Well, if you don't have anything, mind considering going out with m-"

"HEEEYYYY!! Moriyama-san, (F/N)-chan! What're you guys doing here."

And then you noticed 2 weird things.

Izuki has never interrupted conversations before, at least not that you've seen... And he almost never says 'Hey', don't even talk about prolonging the word.

You stood up immediately, glaring at him, "what have you done to my Shun...?"

Moriyama almost choked at your words as Izuki couldn't help but laugh. "I'm still your Shun."

A pause.

"Your... Shun..." His face turned bright red, and he looked away, avoiding eye contact. And that's when the craziest idea hit you in the head like a soft but hard bat

Izuki Shun. Your best friend, Izuki Shun.

Was in love with you.

And an even crazier thing was running through your mind like a mad man, swimming around in water, shouting and asking for water...

You were in love with him as well.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

[[WEIRD AF. BUT CUTE AF. AND OOC AF. ide- but if you want me to list my dears, top 10? Shun, Ryota, Yukio, Seijuurou, Teppei, Daiki, Kotaro, Shogo, Ryo, Kazunari- not according to 1st to last cause they can't be compared- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THOSE WHO HAD THEIRS IN FEBRUARY. HOPE YOU HAD FUN- and Thanks For Reading!]]