Izuki Shun II

[[OKAY. I KNOW. I HAD EXAMS. I'M SORRY. NOT AN EXCUSE. FML. ANYWAYS. IT WAS FINE. THINGS ARE FINE. I'M BACK. CUS JN CHILLING WITH MY FRIEND AND IMAGINED THIS SCENE WITH KPOP IDOLS AND ACCIDENTALLY MADE A PUN. Only one- XD  SORRY-

Anyways- I'm gonna update more since holidays and will do my best. Hope You Enjoy!]]

Started: 26/5/2016, 7.33pm

xxxxxxxxxxxx

  Izuki was quiet, really quiet, so quiet it scared you. So, you decided to go on a date with him, asking him where he wanted to go, library came the answer.

  Walking to the library, Izuki kept his mouth shut, the journey silent and slightly awkward. You were definitely not used to this.

  "Shun? Are you okay?"

  "Hmm? Yeah. Just... Y'know."

  "I don't-?"

  "Oh."

  And silence.

  Izuki was being weird and to be completely honest, you didn't like it at all. It made you feel weird inside and you just wanted to cringe and shake him and wake him up from the daze he was in. It was frustrating to watch him but you let him be. He needed his time sometimes. Though not used to it, you let it be, promising to never think of shutting him up.

  Arriving at the public library, he went straight to the fiction section and you followed him to it, watching as he skimmed through the titles of the books, you smiled, though still feeling worried, he seemed to have relaxed a bit.

  Izuki went to the pun section, as usual and looked through it a bit. You decided to stay where you were most interested in, or just by his side.

  "Hey, Shun? Do you want to grab something to drink?" You, who was pretty thirsty, asked him, who was flipping through a book.

  Izuki waved your question away, "I'm not thirsty. You can go first. I'll catch up with you later," without even looking up at you.

  To be honest, that was when you felt slightly disappointed, but you wiped the feeling off, nodding and smiling, as you waved a bit. You would've stayed and catch some books but you decided against it, wanting to get some sugar running in you, you went out to get something to drink.

  There was a small cafe you really liked going with Izuki to. There was an outdoor kind of thing and it was a pretty cool idea at the moment to go there, so you did. Stopping by and getting your drink, you found an empty space and sat there. It was comfortable, away from the tense you felt around Izuki, as if he was lacking the puns and was out of breath because of the lack of it. Puns ran in his veins and he needed more.

  Izuki did lack it. It felt like his drug was running out and his mind needed to make more. Visiting you was plan A and going out was plan B, but none of them seemed to work. But thanks to you, he was able to go to the library to get a few ideas and he was very thankful for that but didn't say anything. He wanted to go with you, but seeing as he ran out of puns, in other words, is close to death, it was difficult to break the ice.

  Izuki paused for a moment, closing the book in his hands, he looked at the exit of the library. Ah geez... He was too cold to you wasn't he? 

  Izuki rushed out of the library, checking out corners and the shops, hoping you were somewhere there. It was difficult for him to find you and for some reason, the cafe didn't enter his mind at all, you were all over it however.

  Arriving at the café, Izuki saw you leave the cafe with your drink in your hands as you took a sip from it, you glanced over to his direction to see him panting and slightly out of breath. 

  /I FUCKING SWEAR IF I HAVE TO REWRITE THE WHOLE THING FROM HERE ONE MORE FUCKING TIME I'M GOING TO BREAK MY COMPUTER SO BAD I'M SO VERY PISSED I SWEAR YOU PIECE OF UGHHHH. fuckingWattpadugh I love it but I hate it so much at the same time./

  He walked towards you and you towards him, meeting up in the middle, the both of continued down the path back home. 

  "You seem out of breath... What's wrong? Did something happen?"You asked, rather concerned.

  Izuki breathed a sigh of relief when he saw you, glad you were safe and not somewhere else in danger. It was nice to see you, look at you as you were beautiful, no matter how you said otherwise, he knew you were. Maybe not to anyone else if you said so, but to him, you were. Your eyes, smile, lips, cheeks, face, were the things he found so beautiful about you. He loved it. 

  "Your beauty... It knocked my breath out of me."

  You almost choked on your drink as you were taking a sip, but hell, was that SMOOTH. He, who was hanging around Moriyama-san more often, had become so good at it and it scared you but made you feel appreciated and excited at the same time, as you were afraid he's say it to someone else and have them fall for him, though you knew he wouldn't, and would only direct those words to you. He was lovely. You knew you were blushing then, trying to hide it. 

  The rest of the walk home was comforting and refreshing as you were able to see his smiles and grins, hear his voice and laughs, it was all very nice and you wanted more of it, making sure to not take it for granted. 

  Closing the distance between the both of you and the house, the conversation died and Izuki's footsteps slowed down to a stop. 

  "(F/N).."

  Izuki appreciated you so much. He saw you as someone who truly and solely accepted him for who he was, and he really liked it, feeling gratitude grow in his heart, it was agonizing to keep the heavy feelings in his heart, so his goal was to tell you almost everything he felt. You knew he liked you as every day, at one point, he'd, with the most heartfelt voice and expression he could ever muster, tell you how much he liked you and you'd reply with an, "I like you too".

  It was that point of the day. 

  "I like... I like you so much."

  The most beautiful expression was on his face and you felt your heart skip a beat, as usual, but something about this scene was different. You felt your chest tighten and knew immediately you had once again fall for him, but this time, deeper. To his confession, you knew exactly what to say. 

  "Skittle."

  Izuki looked confused for a second, then it dawned on him and he broke into a smile, grin, and chuckled lightly. As expected from his girl. He too, with a smile, said the same thing, "Skittle."

  You laughed. So hard your sides hurt and tears surfaced. The joke might've been yours but then again, your jokes have always been funny, to you at least. This laugh, like the rest, wasn't the usual and typical, "Omg, that was a good one hahaha", it was the, "HOLYU SHIT OMG HAHAHAHHA WTF WAS THAT YES THAT WAS GOOD HOLY SHIT ICAN'T BREATH I'M GONNA DIE". Izuki liked it cause it was so genuine and it affected him to smile and laugh along because, heck, you are adorable.

/I HOPE YOU GUYES GOT THAT ONE. SKITTLE. SU-KI-Teru. AH, I'M SO FUNNY XD/

  When he calmed down along with you, he, with the most genuine smile, said, "Skittle."

  And you started laughing, then Izuki placed the most gentle kiss on your forehead and you blushed, shutting up immediately, though with a grin. 

  "I like you, (F/N)," the one said with a grin.

  Oh jeez... You giggled and the both of you walked back with intertwined fingers.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

[[IS VERY PISSED BECAUSE I HAD TO REWRITE EVERYTING TWICE. FIRST THANKS TO THE FUCKING APP. AND SECOND THANKS TO THE DAMN BUTTONS AND KEYBOARD.is very frustrated. 

ANyways! I'm sorry for the lack of updates lately therefore the double update~ I need to wish Jun a happy birthday now!!! TTYL- THanks For rEading!!!!!!]]

Finished: supposingly EARLIER THAN 9/6/2016, 11.52pm