Kiyoshi Teppei

[[GUYS. I HEARD THAT THERE'S A NEW CHARACTER. NIJI ISN'T NEW BUT-- WELL. OGIWARA, WAS IT? BUT I HAVEN'T WATCHED THAT EPISODE. HELP-- BUT HE LOOKS ADORABLE. /HANG IN THERE JACK-- I'M LOSING MY FLUFF-- /SHRIEKS/ and I just noticed how I didn't write Kiyoshi's---Hope You Enjoy!]]

[[Update: accidentally voted for my own story- FTICK SHIT /UNVOTE

xxxxxxxxxxxx

The gentle giant. Yet the thing you loved most about him was his hands. His huge, rough but gentle hands. When it held yours, it was cold.

Anywhere you both went together, Kiyoshi would be there next to you, watching over you like an older brother but you wanted him to be more than an older brother, wanted you to be more than a sister to him.

But Kiyoshi probably didn't think that.

"(F/N)? You seem dazed. Are you alright?"

"Yeah." You answered, deciding to not look him in the eyes.

Kiyoshi didn't say much but pat your head gently, the warmth spreading. You grinned.

Kiyoshi looked away immediately. And that worried you. Did he dislike you now? That was well enough possible.

"Ah, well. Uhm. I'm... I'm gonna go back now..." You mumbled, standing up from the bench in the park. You smiled at the boy who seemed to look shocked, disappointed... But he was smiling. He almost seemed sad. But of course, you brushed that off.

"Ah, wait." He stopped you. His large hand holding your wrist. "Yeah?"

"Ah... Nothing."

The next day in school, girls were all over the gentle giant and you hated that. But you couldn't do anything. He treated you well but at the same time. He treated everyone the way he treated you.

Kiyoshi looked to your way, you were so distant. So far away. He couldn't reach you. He wanted to reach you. To hold you. To comfort you... To see your smile.

On the roof, under the heat. It felt comfortable as it made his mind hazy, not being able to think, not wanting to think. You were all over your mind. Your gentle smile. And black out.

He opened his eyes and found himself in a room of white. Ah, the infirmary. He felt warmth. Your small hand holding his large one. Ah, if only it was you... He closed his eyes again. It couldn't be you. You were always so distant.

"(F/N)?" Kiyoshi's voice called out to you so gently, he felt as if he was in a dream. And like a dream, your face hovered above his. Your face, covered in concern. If this was a dream... For you to be so close to Kiyoshi... Even in dreams, you were always far beyond his reach. He wanted to take this chance... Just this once, even if it was just a dream...

He kissed you. It seemed to real to be fake... "Please don't leave me..."

"I won't."

And you watched him slip back into unconsciousness. When he woke up, he only saw you next to him, your hand still on his. "You're awake." You mumbled.

"Yeah... Uhm... Sorry."

You was silent. You helped him to the infirmary, didn't you? Were you annoyed? Mad?

"My feelings are mutual."

"Eh?"

What?

"What do you mean 'eh'?"

"Huh?"

"Kiyoshi! You confessed to me--"

"Ah... That... Wasn't that a dream?"

You were silent. And you placed a kiss on his lips. "No."

xxxxxxxxxxxx

[[Kiyoshi so ooc-- I'm sorry. But I'm lost. I've been really disturbed lately. I mean... Well... Yeah... Thanks For Reading btw!]]