Momoi Satsuki

[[Gender fluid rn~ :3 boy or girl, come and read! I know, I might be shit at this but I truly am trying my best! Hope You Enjoy!]]

Started: 24/9/2015, 6.22pm

xxxxxxxxxxxx

"Momoi-san~" you hugged her from behind, chewing on the bread she brought for you. "What is it, (F/N)-kun~"

/breaks fourth wall/

Hi. The honorific, "kun" can be used for both female and male-!! So please don't say it's only for male- thanks~~~

/fixes wall/

You didn't say anything and just hummed. How could you tell her that being by her side made you feel comfortable? Well, like, shitass comfortable. Her waist was small and you liked holding it, her cheeks were adorable and you liked pinching it, and even if you did, she never complained~

You both were close, but not AoMomo close. They were like best friends who were dating but Momoi always made sure you knew and was sure that they weren't. She'd sometimes even push Aomine away when you were near.

Going to such lengths, you couldn't help but think she liked you as well. Then again, how was that even possible?

The entire universe, galaxy, knew she was in love with Kuroko Tetsuya of Seirin's basketball team; the phantom sixth; the sixth member of Teiko; the ghost boy; the silent one; the blue haired kid and whatnot. That was the only reason you were only her 'friend', and that fact saddened you. Though you've accepted it nonetheless. Not knowing that your feelings were just in a cup waiting to overflow.

"(F/N)-kun~ I'm going to go the mall tomorrow for shopping, and I was thinking if you would accompany me~" she paused, "a-and Dai-chan said he wouldn't come so-!! Uhm..." She quickly added the last sentence that made you chuckle, "of course, Momoi-san~"

"That's why I told you, call me Satsuki!!" She hit your head lightly, pouting. You laughed~

The next day was a Saturday, being free, you head to the station before Momoi and well, definitely before the appointed time. You wore a pair of jeans and a simple T-shirt with a jacket over it. Simple, comfortable and you looked good.

Momoi arrived not long after, also before the appointed time and she looked hella adorable. Her hair was tied in a cute ponytail but her side bangs were down. She wore a purple skirt and a white T-shirt with a dark blue vest looking kinda thing over it. Red converse. She looked amazingly cute.

/breaks fourth wall/

I DON'T FASHION, OKAY?

/Grumpily fixes wall/

"(F/N)-kun, you're early~"

"So are you~! Well, since there's a bus in 5 minutes. Might as well take this one instead of waiting for the one later, right?"

Momoi nodded, her adorable grin showing on her face.

Both of you talked, loving each others' companies more than anything. In the bus though, was more quiet for the both of you. As respect and all, you both did your best to keep silent.

Arriving at the mall a little later, the both of you made your way to the guy's section. Hey, it's comfortable, okay?

Momoi helped you pick clothes that suited you and with giggles and a rushed tone, she'd push you into the fitting room and brought you every single shirt she thought would look good on you.

"Satsuki-san... Uhm..."

"Nope. Next." She ushered you into the fitting room after checking you head to toe.

You chuckled, hopeless and entered the fitting room to try another.