Takao Kazunari

[[Feeling motivated! (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧ I'll keep writing and keep doing my best! I'll be aiming for the top! Hope You Enjoy!]]

xxxxxxxxxxxx

  Takao tied a knot at the end of the blanket, draping it over his shoulder. You sat on the floor, watching him. Takao grinned, satisfied with how he looked. Then raised his hands and started running around the room, laughing, "(F/N)-chan! C'mon! Fly with me!"

  But that was when you were 5... And you will never forget what happened.

  Now, Takao was more cheerful and playful. Talking to him was never ever boring.

  "(F/N)-chan! C'mere!" Takao called our to you from the gym. He had noticed you walking past. You smiled and jogged towards him.

  "Kazu-chan!" He gave you a hug and so did you to him.

  Takao smiled and pointed at Midorima. "Midorima Shintarō."

  The first time you saw Midorima you were in class. Takao and Midorima were walking and talking, Takao laughing and Midorima being mad at him. After a few days, Takao didn't say anything about Midorima but he treated you no different. Though you did wish that he'd introduce you both.

  And he did.

  "Shin-chan, (L/N) (F/N)." Takao leaned to whisper into Midorima's ear. The boy only glared at Takao. You looked at them, confused. But Takao gave Midorima what seemed like a warning look. After Midorima sighed, Takao grinned. "Alright! Since now you know each other, we can hang out together!"

  The next few days were spent with them.

  Midorima left school and Takao walked you home. You both laughed and joked around, talking about your childhood you spent together. Your curiosity grew, so you asked, "Kazu-chan... Why didn't you introduce Mido-kun to me earlier?"

  Takao seemed to twitch. A look of annoyance passed his face but you brushed off the feeling. He wouldn't...

  "Do you want the truth, (F/N)-chan?"

  "Yes."

  "It... It was because I was afraid that Shin-chan would fall in love with you... And I was afraid that... You would fall in love with him."

  Takao turned to look at you as he spoke. He was serious, you could tell...

  You weren't sure... But you wanted to know anyways. "Why...?"

  Takao hesitated, "cause I love you."

  Though upon saying this, the boy turned away, his face red from embarrassment. Gosh... How much more adorable can he get.

  You wanted to give him a reply... A reply as a thanks... "I love you too..." And a reply as the truth.

  Takao looked at you, disbelief filling his eyes. But they suddenly warmed. He smiled, his face redder... Damn, so he could be even more adorable...

xxxxxxxxxxxx

[[The lags. By the way, I got no WiFi at home so I sincerely apologise!! Thank You For Reading]]