Haizaki Shogo II

[[Just because. Again. Hope You Enjoy~~]]

xxxxxxxxxxxx

  "Hey, idiot. Wake up."

  "Stop being so rude, dumbass."

  Haizaki chuckled. You guys had started to hang out more lately since that day you bothered him. He took a sip of his coffee, and glanced at you who was falling asleep.

  "I swear, I'm supposed to be teaching you, so if you fall asleep..."

  You snapped awake. "I'm tired... Can we do this some other day?"

  "Exam's in a week. Stop complaining." Haizaki snarled. You were cute, he had it admit but sometimes you got on his nerve and he can't say that he appreciated that. You had already caught his attention from the start and hating to admit that he was too afraid to talk to you since he thought you were really cool. It was after dating Kise's girlfriend, and you seemed to fill his mind, every corner and every place.

  Haizaki sighed. He wanted to treat you gently, not wanting to hurt you, seeing as you were fragile but solid, he loved it.

  Haizaki looked up from the exercise he was marking for you, and saw your head on the table, asleep you were. He sighed and massaged his head. He was tired as well, after all, he spent the whole night looking and making exercises for you to prepare for the exams.

  He gently pat your head, running his fingers through your (h/c) locks. "If you're not gonna wake up, I'm gonna kiss you." You hummed in response, still asleep.

  "You said it."

  Haizaki leaned forward and kissed you. He actually kissed you, on the lips. And that stirred you awake. The first thing you saw when you opened your eyes was Haizaki, and you felt, his lips against yours. He let go and you stayed there, shocked and startled, unable to say a word. "Awake now?"

  "H-H-Haizaki!"

  "Hmm?"

  "Did you j-just--"

  "Just what? I don't remember." Haizaki was teasing you again.

  You were rather angry, embarrassed and secretly relived and glad. "You asshole."

  He smirked, that charming one, not the mean one.

  You pursed your lips, stared into his eyes, and Haizaki knew something was going to happen. Probably a slap but...

  You leaned forward quick and placed a kiss on his lips. That took Haizaki by surprise. But he recovered quick and licked his lips when you returned to your seat, your face obviously flushed, as his cheeks were only tainted a light red.

  "You suck at kissing."

  "Shut up--"

  "What about I show you what a real kiss is later?"

  You blushed 50 shades of red. Well then...

xxxxxxxxxxxx

[[Yes. There will be a continuation of this and we ALL know where this is going. Thanks For Reading!]]