Hanamiya Makoto II

[[I was skimming through the parts I wrote and the Hanamiya one striked my heart so I decided to make a continuation! Hopefully I still have his records in my brain! Hope You Enjoy!]]

Started: 9/8/2015, 11.47am

xxxxxxxxxxxx

"(F/N). Stop being so slow. I'm going to leave you behind." No way, right?

You heard the door click and panicked. Quickly putting on your shoes, standing before you were done, you stumbled forward, yelping. "Ma-Makoto!"

You fell, expecting a scrape on your knee, and ending up with a scrape on your knee. "So much for a boyfriend." You grumbled, eyebrows furrowed as you looked at the scar on your knee.

Hanamiya frowned and picked you up, "there. I caught you."

"Too late you stupid good-for-nothing smart person!" You hit him causing him to grimace and put you down.

"Not my fault."

"You could've caught me. GDI!"

Hanamiya shrugged, placing his hands in his pockets, "so are we going or not?"

"No!" You gritted your teeth, and limped back into the house, making sure to slam the door behind you.

Hanamiya just watched, and let out an exasperated sigh, then walked away from the house.

You were watching from the window and grumbled angrily, storming into your room and slamming the door behind you. You lied on your bed, pursing your lips and sighing infinitely. You shouldn't have stormed back like that... But he shouldn't have just let you fell like that! Shoujo manga had you disappointed in your own boyfriend.

"Ugh... I wish I had a better boyfriend..." You groaned, turning to face the ceiling.

The door slammed open and Hanamiya was there, wearing a look on his face that you've never seen before. A mask of disappointment, upset, and... Sadness...

He threw the box into your face, slammed the door close and left.

You stumbled up and sat on your bed, trying to understand what just happened. You picked up the box that was now on your pillow, and opened it.

Inside was a necklace.

Oh gosh... Oh gosh... Hanamiya didn't hear you just now, did he? You hoped he didn't. 100% screwed if he did. You held the box tight in your hand after closing it and hurried out of your room, and then house.

Running towards Hanamiya's house, you stumbled quite a lot, your legs still dead asleep.

You panted, placing your hands on your knees as you looked up. He had a head start and longer legs, of course he'd arrive faster than you even if he was walking. You heard a lock and was sure he just entered.

"Ma... wheeze... Makoto... Wait for... wheeze... Me!"

The door stayed closed.

You gritted your teeth and took a deep breath, "HANAMIYA MAKOTO. GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE."

A short moment and the door clicked open. Hanamiya stood there, looking pissed. You flashed a smug smirk and he dragged you into the house, slamming the door behind him.

"Are you dumb?!" He hissed.

"You left without a word!"

"So?" He gritted.

You looked at him. Carefully this time. He had a saddened, but rather happy look in his eyes. It was weird.

"I'm sorry for saying something like that, Makoto~"

"I don't care."

"Wha-"

"Go get yourself a better boyfriend."

His words stung like a swarm of bees hitting the same spot that hurt.

Tears swelled in your eyes and that made Makoto panic. He's never seen you like that. You were always optimistic and all. Never upset. What was this?

He kept a composed look on his face, snarling. He couldn't care less, was what he tried to convince himself with. But he couldn't deny that he cared so much it hurt.

He groaned, annoyed and pulled you into a hug. A light one. He never hugged. You were probably the only exception.

"Shut up. Stop crying. It's getting really annoying."

In his embrace, you could feel relief sweep over you.

"I'm sorry, Makoto."

"Shut up."

"Do you forgive me?"

"Yeah yeah whatever."

Ah dammit. He always had a soft spot for you and honestly, he hated that fact. He wanted you to coil at his feet, crying and begging for forgiveness, but just seeing you cry broke his heart. Out of most he's dated, you were the one he was actually serious about. What was he going to do without you? It seemed so impossible to love someone other than you. Love never lasted long though. It would all end soon. But he wanted to be with you at all cost, before it ended.

He noticed at that moment what you were wearing. The T-shirt, short pants and... Well, were you even wearing shoes? It was Autumn. Cold as shit. Didn't that thought ever cross your mind?
"What the-- (F/N). What the *bleep* are you doing, running here like that."

"Huh?" You sneezed, sniffling.

Hanamiya facepalmed and dragged you to his room, propped you down on his bed, searched for a long sleeve shirt, a towel and stuffed them in your hands.

"It's getting late. Bathe. Call your parents you're staying over at a friend's house and go to sleep."

"Wha-"

"Now." He ordered.

You poured and slumped towards the bathroom, took a shower and changed into the green shirt he gave you. It was adorable. There was a little bear in the middle of it. You giggled in front of the mirror, "Makoto~ cute shirt~!"

"I will kill you." You heard him grumble, pretty sure while blushing.

The sleeves were definitely long, passing your hands already. You folded them to your wrist. The shirt reached your thigh at least. You wore the short pants that you wore, when running to his place. With your hair still wet, you exited the shower.

"Makoto, your phone?"

"Yeah yeah." He had his back towards you and tossed his phone backwards into your hands.

After informing the person who was supposed to take care of you as your parents were out, you cuddled next to Hanamiya.

"Ewww! Your hair is wet. Sit up."

You did.

Hanamiya, being weirdly nice, dried your hair with a towel and combed his fingers through your semi wet hair.

"You're gonna get a headache..." He grumbled, but waved you away as he lied down on the mattress on the ground.

You couldn't help but stare at the back towards you.

Makoto was a sweetheart and honestly, you wouldn't wish for more. He could sometimes be an asshole, but he was often a nice asshole.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

[[That was weird. I apologise. I was a little too into it- I hope it was okay. Hana-boy was a little OOC i'm sorry. I'll try to do Better. I'm just really tired from everything. I wanna sleep. Anyways. Thanks For Reading! Going to ice skating tmr! Yas. At IOI city mall-! *bleep* yes. Btw, the bleeping is because I don't want swearing to be a part of my stories ~ I try to avoid those! Family friendly stories hell yah/-!! Thanks For Reading!]]

Finished: 12/9/2015, 2.04pm