Takao Kazunari II

[[/CRINGES FOREVER OMG. THE FIRST ONE WAS SHIT- HELP- OMG XD- anyways, I'm gonna write one more-- Hope You Enjoy!]]

Started: 6/1/2015, 7.18am

**New Game**

xxxxxxxxxxxx

"So,do you want to hang out at the festival tomorrow?"

You looked at Takao, the person who had asked you out, and without hesitating, you nodded.

"I don't think I can ever say no, Takao-kun."

Takao Kazunari, a really close friend of yours. He was cheerful, for sure, and easy to talk to. Yet to earn his trust and actually have him share stories with you? Well, that was a whole new case. It was difficult for sure, and one screw-up can destroy everything you had with him. Especially a confession.

You've liked Takao since you met him. He was nice, kind, fun, funny, sensitive and just plain Takao. Every moment was like a gem and you wanted to keep it that way. You didn't want to do anything stupid and lose it all. You weren't even going to try. No hints. Nothing. Just. Nothing.

It was in the evening, the festival, and you waited for him at the cafe he told you to meet him at. You waited, of course, ordering something you wanted to make sure you didn't die while he was late... Again.

The ring rang.

/Hohoho/

You turned to the door to see who it was but to your dismay, it was the girl who had been clinging onto Takao like glue. So much that even Takao, who was easy going, found it annoying. You quickly looked away, making sure that she could only see the back of your head as you were seated quite close to the door, and also, of course, next to the window. She's never seen you before, maybe, since you did your best to avoid her at all cost, with Takao making sure you did cause who knows what she would do to you if she saw you with Takao 24/7. Grimacing, you looked out the window, pretending to be someone else when she walked past you. The confident steps of hers could be heard and it still sort of rang in your head. You noticed a hand behind a tree outside, his wrist had a bracelet you were familiar with.

Takao and you had bought it together, giving one to Midorima as well, when you both went shopping for Midorima's birthday present. To make it simple, well, you just bought the two of you bought the three of you presents on that day and Midorima's birthday present was 'friendship'.

You stood up and went to pay for what you had ordered and finished. You took one last glance at the fangirl of Takao, then left.

You met up with the green haired Midorima and the other, Takao, behind the tree, making sure you were out of sight from the cafe windows. "So, what's she doing here?" You asked Takao and Midorima, not minding whoever answered. The rest of the street, or more likely, park, was bustling with homosapiens. All headed to the festival.

There were going to be food, games, lanterns, masks and the list goes on. It was the typical festival that happened annually that Takao and you never missed since young. The both of you stayed rather close to each other, in the same neighborhood but not next to each other. It was frustrating since mornings were groggy and the chances of you confessing was higher. But you were sort of glad cause every morning, Takao would be there to walk you to school and make sure you arrive safely. That's why fangirls didn't like you.

Arriving at the festival, the three of you walked together and bought food. Takao and you just excited as always while Midorima just sighed as he was dragged behind you. Though stopping to check out a few weird items and wondering if it could be the lucky item for the next day.