Midorima Shintarō II

[[I just wanted to~ crushes can go crush themselves... Hope You enjoy~~]]

xxxxxxxxxxxx

"Shin-chan~"

"What is it? Stop being so annoying."

"Mean..."

You pouted at the comment as the green haired boy continued to walk. He was your boyfriend now, you were sure of that, but he's been being mean and you didn't like it. Even though you liked him very much, there was a limit to how much girls could handle.

Maybe it was time you two broke up... He hasn't been treating you like you both were going out. You were taking the lead, holding his hand, hugging him. Good, right? Should be okay, right? No. And no. Whenever you did that and someone were to see you, Midorima would immediately brush you off and well, sure, first few times? Yeah. More? Okay... But now... You really felt heartbroken. It was like every little drop of work you gave and did, just wasn't enough for him to let you into his heart.

"He's a tsun... You'll be fine." Was what Takao had said but... Honestly, it was difficult.

Midorima continued walking, but you had stopped in your tracks... You needed the person you needed. Takao.

You've been hanging out with Takao more lately, since he seemed to understand you better than that green haired bastard, and that was true. After all, you talked to Takao more than you did with Midorima.

"Kazu-kun..."

"Shin-chan again?"

You silently nodded your head. And poured yourself out, from heart to thoughts. Takao listened intently, nodding sometimes, and patting your head. "I... I'm thinking of breaking up with him..."

Takao face fell, "what do you mean?"

"I mean what I mean... I'm tired... Kazu-kun... Very... He brushes me off, like I'm an object... And... I just... Don't..." Tears threatened to pour bur

"Well..." Takao was about to continue but he seemed to have noticed something. He paused and smiled at you, the gentle one. "What's wrong?" You looked at him, confused. Takao leaned forward, really close, and you could feel his warm breath as you stood shocked. Everything was so fast. The boy straightened himself and smirked.

"TAKAO!"

Midorima's voice roared, from behind you and you turned to see the green haired boy storm towards the both of you. Takao dodged before the other could hit him, and you had to hold Midorima to stop him from punching the brunette for doing such a thing to his girlfriend. "You..." Midorima snarled through gritted teeth at Takao. You've never seen him so mad before, not even in games, he was just... Fuming.

"Shin-chan!"

"Shut up, (F/N)! You really feel nothing after he kissed you?!"

You almost laughed. "Shin-chan... He didn't kiss me."

Midorima's muscles relaxed, "he didn't?"

You shook your head, still amazed by the sudden change.

Midorima cleared his throat, "well..."

"Were you worried?"

"No..."

Silence...

Midorima sighed and held you in his arms, "yes. I was going to murder that good for nothing..."

"Hey!" Takao's voice, followed by a few chuckles.

You couldn't describe how happy you felt. Midorima was actually holding you and not only that... He really did care... "Great..." You mumbled.

Midorima looked at you, "what now?"

You grinned, grabbed his collar and pulled him into a short kiss, then let go, leaving him shocked.

"I'm just really glad."

"(F/N)..." Midorima was silent for a while, and he added, "you suck at kissing."

"Shut up!" You blushed.

Takao was so done. "Get your flirting elsewhere oh my gosh. I swear I will--"

You placed a peck on Takao's cheek as gratitude. "Well, I would gladly do that again--" He chimed, amused. Midorima hit him hard in the head.

"You're gonna make him stupid." You chimed. Midorima only clicked his tongue and said, "he already is."

And of course, he held your hand for the next few days, took the initiative to treat you the way you wanted to be treated. But, you weren't so used to it, and neither was he. He reverted back to his old self, after 3 days but those 3 days were enough for you to be sure that he really cared for you. Plus, if you ever hesitated or doubted his care, you could always talk to Takao about it.

But right now, you were glad and happy, and hella lucky to be standing next to the best boyfriend in the world.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

[[That was cute--idk man. Midorima is so precious and adorable. Ugh-- Thanks For Reading!]]