Kuroko Tetsuya

[[To people reading the KuroBasu fanfics-- Thank you!! It's because of you people the fandom is still alive!! And to the people writing KuroBasu fanfics-- Thank you!! It's because of you people the fandom is still alive!! So apparently, I wasted 30 minutes of my life watching DanIsNotOnFire and AmazingPhil-- come on, it's not that bad- anyways back to KuroBasu! Here's a Kuroko one-- Hope you Enjoy!]]

xxxxxxxxxxxx

  "(L/N)-san... What are you doing?"

  You turned, only to find the person you were looking for for 30 minutes stand in front of you. Kuroko Tetsuya, The Invisible Man- well, that was what you nicknamed him at least. It wasn't that bad and it was accurate!

  Kuroko was the guy teachers don't notice. Which was kind of sad... But you do try to pay attention to him. Trying to make sure he doesn't disappear from your sight. But even so, you'd lose sight of him and find him an hour later. And he'd disappear again. Sometimes, you hoped he was your life's problem. Disappearing every single time.

  Observing him, your feelings of curiosity turned into feelings that you've never expect to hold for him, love or like. You didn't know. Or maybe even admiration.

  And there he was, knowing your name. You practically died inside hearing him say your name, "K-Kuroko-san!! Haha~ you caught me-" you laughed nervously. Probably a little too nervously. Cause Kuroko gave you the look. But what can you say, everyone gave you the look.

  Kuroko was silent for a while but he said, "(L/N)-san... Please meet me at the school gate after school." Did he just invite you on a date? No way! No. It wasn't a date. But it seemed like a date. Oh dear what should you wear? Wait... You're at school, what can you wear? At least fix your hair.

  "(L/N)-san?"

  "Ah- yeah! Sure!"

  "Okay. Thank you." You blinked and he disappeared. Ah, dammit. He was probably somewhere around there but you decided to just turned and leave. Cause for the first time in forever~~ Kuroko finally noticed you.

  After school, you jogged or ran to the school gate. You waited for Kuroko, not seeing him around, he was probably late. A tap on your shoulder. "(L/N)-san..." Kuroko! You yelped. If he scared you like that one more time... "Please don't do that-"

  "Do what?"

  "That. I could've had a heart attack."

  "I... Don't think..."

  "Anyways! What did you want?"

  Kuroko cleared his throat. "Can I bring you on a date?" He asked, rather timidly. Quieter than before. Ah, cute. His embarrassed face was so cute and adorable, which probably meant the same but it's cute and adorable... It was a fact. You can't deny it.

  "Of course!!" Of course.

  "Then... I want to say something!"

  You just smiled. And Kuroko continued.

  "I've always seen you during practices and I decided to observe you for a while... But in the end... I got... Well, I got caught in your spell... and without noticing, I fell in love with you." Ironic.

  "It's the same for me..." You confessed as well. And Kuroko smiled.

  "Well, then... Shall we stop the stalking and start the talking?" You asked, linking arms with the boy. Kuroko only nodded and you both rode away on a horse into the sunshine... Nah, you just walked home together.

  And probably your first experience of a happily, not yet forever but happily something...

xxxxxxxxxxxx

[[Well, that was half-assed and not half-assed. Idk. I feel playfully playful! I feel psyched. I feel hyper. Whoops. Too much chocolate! Nyahhahahaha!! Good luck to me. Letting my imaginations run wild BTW. Tell me if you like this writing style cause I'd gladly have more chocolates~~ haha~~ Thank you For Reading!! Hope You Enjoyed and Hope You Look Forward To The Next!]]