Sakurai Ryō

[[GOSH. This cutie. I started Akame GA Kill BTW. THEY ARE KILLING PEOPLE LITERALLY AND EMOTIONALLY IN THE 6TH FREAKING EPISODE. I'M GONNA GUESS LUBBAK IS GOING TO DIE NEXT... BUT WHAT? HE'S MY FAVORITE CHARACTER- don't blame me if I break down- Hope You Enjoy!]]

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sakurai Ryō, the cutie of the basketball club in your school, Tōō High. Gosh, just look at him. No, seriously, look at him. He's adorable and don't try to deny it.

You liked him as well. And for a person like him to catch your eye, now wasn't that rare? But he had good food, beautiful eyes, hair, he was like an angel. An innocent angel. Who could shoot really good three pointers, with a challenging attitude. You only watched. But never actually talked.

Until Momoi dragged you in one day.

"Alright guys! This will be the assistant manager for the club! Any questions?"

Aomine raised up his hand, "what's her cup si-"

"ANY QUESTIONS BUT THE ONES FROM DAI-CHAN!"

Quiet.

"Okay. She's, (L/N) (F/N)!"

"Please take care of me!" You said, greeting the team, bowing a little.

Sakurai came to like you almost immediately. Your harsh but gentle tone caught his heart. But how could a mere peasant like him be liked by someone high and mighty like you, was what he thought. Always.

But finally, he decided on it. "(F/N)-chan."

"Yes?"

Stuttering, he said, "I... I... I want to make more food for you!!" Exclaiming with a blush, Sakurai scolded himself in his mind for being so weak.

You laughed, that killer smile, "well~ I'd love to eat them, then!!"

The confession wasn't what you expected but... Oh well. He was too nervous to say it facing you.

You found him practicing how to confess in front of a mirror, saying your name over and over again. You couldn't help but smile. Your crush had a crush on you.

You decided to let him confess so that he could build up his confidence. But guess he'll have to keep trying.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

[[Gosh. he's so adorable. Help. Thanks For Reading!!]]