Chapter 15

Isabella's pov

Alex-hey how was the date

Isabella-it was great I really wouldn't mine seeing him again

Alex-where did you guys go

Isabella-I'll tell you all about it once I take off these shoes and these clothes

Alex-oh I forgot to tell you that they picked up your mom a few hours ago

Isabella-finally

I took off my make up took off my dress and my high heels and jewelry and wiped my feet from walking barefooted on the sand.

Alex-so tell me everything

Isabella-so where do I start at first I didn't like the idea that he wasn't telling me where we were going but then when we got there it was so beautiful it was this nice restaurant that was right next to the beach and we had a seat right next to the window and I had some steak with shrimp onions mushrooms and corn with potato and pink lemonade and then we had these nice deserts and after that we took a walk on the beach and got to know each other.

Alex-that sounds wonderful how old is he

Isabella-20

Alex-oh that's good we'll I'm glad you had fun

Isabella-but if it wasn't for you I probably wouldn't have went.

Alex-oh I know

Isabella-Is Chris here

Alex-what do you think

Isabella-no

Alex-exactly

When I was about to go in my room someone knocked on the door and when I opened it it was Caleb. So I just let him in but what shocked me was that he had luggage I already new what that meant.

Isabella-you guys are sharing a room right

Alex-yeah

She wasn't even paying me any attention she was just kissing and hugging him

Isabella-if your gonna do that please go in the room and do it

Alex-shut up

I just went in my room and locked my door cause they were really getting to touchy for me they already gotta a baby coming on the way. I knew Chris was probably working so I didn't want to bother him so I decided to go in my moms room and clean up and change everything around and it came out really nice it took me about 30 minutes and when I as done I heard the door shut when I came out it was Sean.

Isabella-why are you always here

Sean-your brother didn't tell you

Isabella-tell me what

Sean-I live here now

Isabella-since when

Sean-since none of your business just now I live here now

Isabell-rude much

Sean-what ever

He is very rude but I didn't care anymore I walked to Alex and told her what was up if she was going to be living here since I didn't get to tell her before.

Isabella-you and your man can not just stay in this house being lazy you both have to get jobs and before you say it you can still work when your only 2 months pregnant so don't use that as an excuse.

Alex-fine but what about you

Isabella-I'll get a job to but I still have to go to school and you do to Caleb doesn't so he's fine he can work all day so you guys can be able to support the baby and get your own apartment.

Alex-okay okay

Isabella-I'm not playing with you either but I have school in the morning so I'm going to sleep I'm tired.

Alex-me too goodnight

Isabella-goodnight oh and did you know that Sean guy lives here now

Alex-are you serious I can't stand him he's so rude

Isabella-I know right but I guess will see what happens, goodnight.

THANKS FOR SUUPROTING
LOVE YOU GUYS
HOPE YOU ENJOYED
VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
DONT FORGET
STAY AWESOME<3