Chapter 26

I went outside and Preston came out the car and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek then he opened the car door for me and we went to this Italian theme restaurant it was really nice. We went in side and the waiter took us to are seats then we ordered what we wanted and just waited.

Isabella-this is really nice

Preston-thanks I was hoping you liked it here now let's just see if you feel the same way about their food.

Isabella-I hope so

As we were talking someone had walked passed us and from the back they looked familiar and it was this girl but only the guy seemed to catch my eye.

Preston-um Isabella

Isabella-yes

Preston-I don't want to bust you bubble but isn't that your boyfriend

Isabella-I knew it, I don't care any ways I'm with you I'm not stressing out about it

Preston-good

Are food finally came and the food turned out really good and as I was eating I could feel someone staring at me and I knew it was Matthew but I didn't dare to look over there I was just smiling and having a good time with Preston but I did try to get a good look of the girl he was with and I knew it was Erica so I took a look and she was light skin with long curly hair and she was thick it really got me upset because I really cared about Matthew but I guess he doesn't feel the same way.

After we were done eating we left but I didn't feel like going home so Preston said that he was going to take me to his favorite beach. It took about 30 minutes to get there and when we arrived it was so beautiful. I took off my heels and started walking in the sand,preston grabbed my hand and we just talked about what we saw are selfs doing in the future and then it happened out of know where,preston grabbed my face and kissed me on the lips. It was the most passionate kiss ever,the last time I had one of those was when me and Matthew first kissed. But I think Preston's was better I actually felt something and I kissed him right back I started blushing and he smiled at me then we just continued to walk but even closer after we were done walking which was like the whole beach he drove me back home and when we got there he opened my door and he kissed me with as much passionate as before but it was even longer and I didn't want to leave him at all. He watched me go in and as I closed the door I was almost ready to faint I just couldn't believe it he really made me catch feelings for him just for a kiss.

Alex-omg what took you so long and why do you look like that

Isabella-omg Alex I think I like Preston

Alex-didn't you like him before

Isabella-yeah but I mean like like

Alex-like you want him to be your boyfriend like

Isabella-yessss exactly

Alex-what about that bitch Matthew

Isabella-speaking of Matthew how come I saw him at the restaurant with his other girl Erica

Alex-I thought he said he was gonna stop messing with her

Isabella-he did but it's over I should have been dumped his ass

Alex-finally cause I really don't like him

When I was about to take off my stuff I heard someone knock on the door,i just let Alex get it and continued to take off my stuff then I heard someone barge in the door then I came out of the room and saw Alex on the floor and Matthew standing over her then Matthew came running towards me and started choking me and threw me to the wall then Alex started punching Matthew.