Chapter 29

ISABELLA'S POV
After we got done from eating we all went back to the the house and chilled for a little while the Chris came over.

Chris-wassup lil sis

Isabella-nothing

Chris-oh aight

Isabella-what you doing here

Chris-we going out tonight

Isabella-who?

Chris-me,preston and Caleb

Isabella-Okay

Chris-Mia said she's gonna watch the kids for you tonight so yo can have a peaceful night since she knows you've been working.

Isabella-so your gonn leave her alone while she's pregnant

Chris-her best friend is spending the night over there

Isabella-oh good

Chris-so have all the kids clothes ready and stuff

I got their stuff together and they were all ready to leave.

Isabella-please be careful with them I
Don't want to have to kill you

Chris-damn you really need a break more often you starting to sound like you actually gave birth to these children

Isabella-shut up

Chris-aight later I love you

Isabella-love you too

Preston-love you babe

Isabella-love you too and I also love you too Caleb (giggle)

Caleb-love you too

Isabella-have fun guys but not to much fun

It was really quiet which I wasn't use to. I started getting emotional cause I thought of Alex and how loud she would always be and how crazy age was. To get my mind off of that I started running the bath water and took a nice hot bubble bath to think for a minute and then I started reading this book on wattpad called side chick as I was relaxing I heard a noise come from the living room so I got out of the bath tub and I hurried up and put my black shorts on with my black tank top and went to go check what the noise was. I wasn't playing no games I was scared as fuck I'm already paranoid and shit so this defiantly did not make it better so I squared up and right when I got into that living room it just felt different I get like I was being watched and out of know where I was hit and I blacked out.

When I woke up I was in a truck and I couldn't see where we were but we had stopped 20 minutes later and then he they dragged me out the car. I couldn't see who it was cause they had a mask on. I noticed that we were going into this dirty looking house that was deserted. They tied me to a chair and covered my mouth then he just walked away when he went 2 other guys came and I heard a conversation going on in the back. Then he came back without a mask.

Guy-uncover her mouth

Isabella-what do you want from me

Guy-where is there stash

Isabella-what are you talking about

Guy-don't play dumb with me I know you know where it is

Isabella-I don't I swear I don't even know who your talking about

Guy-Matthew, and since he has something that is important to
Me and I love I'm gonna take what something that is important to him an that he loves which is you.

Isabella-I'm not with Matthew he's married to someone else maybe she knows but I don't

Guy-and that why I took her to