Chapter 4

In this chapter I put a picture of prodigy in the next chapter I'm going to put a picture of Princeton

Jacob-why the fuck you just standing there move out the fucking way

Isabella-sorry

I just ran upstairs and locked my door nothing ever good happens when their around they're just bad luck an freaking jerks I knew I still had to get my food so I made sure I listened for the door and 15 minutes later they came so I ran downstairs and got my food but before I could even reach the steps Chris stopped me.

Chris-what you got

Isabella-food now bye

Chris-let me get some

Isabella-get your own food

Before I could leave he snatched my food drone me and ran to his room and I followed him and he locked his door so I just waited until he opened it.

Isabella-can I please get my food back

Chris-fine you need this more than me you look like you haven't eaten in years

Isabella-jerk

I went to my room and I started eating my food and when I was done I dozed off to sleep.

5 hours later

When I get up I hear loud music blasting and the room vibrating so I get up and a whole bunch of people are in are house so I try to search for Chris but It was to crowded so I looked in his room and see chresanto laid up with some girl and then I go in my parents room and see ray ray with Some girl then I go down stairs to the living room and Chris just looks so high.

Isabella-Chris what is this

Chris-my party

Isabella-mom and dad said no party's

Chris-get the fuck out of my face Bella

Isabella-what ever

I hurry up and go to my room and Princeton is sitting on my bed.He looked really drunk and he just looked really stupid and confused.

Isabella-why are you in my room?

Princeton-cause I missed you

Isabella-you must be really drunk then

So I grab him and he can barely walk and I take him down stairs to the kitchen and get him some water,i know I shouldn't be helping him out because all he does is beat me but this is just the type of person I am and I was raised to kill people with kindness. When I'm done getting him water I put him in are guess room and lay him down and when I come out Jacob is staring me right in my eye's.

Jacob-what were you just doing

Isabella-Princeton was really drunk and couldn't walk so I got him water and laid him down in are guess room.

He grabbed me and took us to my room and slammed the door shut and just started looking at me up and down like he was disgusted with what he saw then started walking up to me and started touching me and I just thought not this again then he threw me on the bed and started taking off his shirt and I tried to run but he grabbed me then started choking me.

Jacob-where the fuck u think you going

Isabella-I can't breath

He let's me go and kisses me on my fore head and puts his shirt back on.

Jacob-see you later babe (laughing in an evil way)

I have know idea why he does this he touches me then kisses me and then starts beating me it drives me crazy but I just don't know what to do.

THANKS FOR SUPPORTING
I HOPE YOU LIKED IT
COMMENT
VOTE
FOLLOW
GO READ
SIDE CHICK
DONT FORGET
STAY AWESOME<3