Chapter 8

In this chapter I put a picture of Alex in the next chapter I will put a picture of Isabella's mom(Jackie).

Chris's pov
When I got home I made every body leave cause I knew my parents were gonna be coming home the next day so I just took a shower and went to sleep even though it was still kinda early.

The next day while I was in my room I heard noises and I knew it was my mom and dad and it sounded like one of them were about to come to my room so I put the blanket over my head.

Adam-CHRIS GET YO ASS UP

Chris-oh hi dad

Adam-DONT OH HI DAD ME WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEN TO ISABELLA

Chris-she overdosed on pills and cut her wrist with a razor I didn't do anything

Adam-don't play with me little boy I know you and ur little friends had something to do with this and when I find yo ass is mine.

Jackie-Adam calm down will handle this later but we just got in so let's get settled first THEN WILL BEAT HIS ASS!!

Isabella's pov

When everyone left these people came in and started asking me a lot of question like what happen to me,is there something going on at home but I just lied I didn't want to create an even bigger problem they said they were gonna let me go tomorrow I really don't want to be here it's so boring I wish I wasn't so rude to Alex maybe she would have came to see me.

Jacob pov

That nigga Chris kicked us all out so we decided to come to my house and chill i don't blame him his father is a psychopath and and his mom is crazy to no wonder he has anger problems and has to go to a therapist.

Chris's pov

A few hours later mom and dad were done finishing up divi knew that were coming for me.

Adam-you didn't think this would be over I just called the hospital and they said not only did she try to kill her self but her ankle is broken and it happened on the same day and they said it looked like it was pulled by someone or something but you said she fell down the stairs but what really happen.

Chris-I asked her where she was and she got smart with me and I told her to stop being rude and then she started being rude so ray ray grabbed her leg and it twisted and her bone popped out so we took her to the hospital and when we got back chresanto took her upstairs and I went to the store with Princeton and when I got back they weren't there so I called Jacob and he said they were at the hospital.

Jackie-listen to me I don't want you hanging out with then anymore and If I find out you are I'm gonna beat yo ass cause you not to old for it you still living in my house

Chris-alright

Adam-you know what I gotta take a walk I'll be back

Jackie-but Adam it's getting late

Adam-I just need to clear my head

Jackie-well be careful

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT
SORRY IT WAS SO BORING
AND SHORT
BUT I HAVE SOMETHING CRAZY
FOR YA THATS GONNA HAPPEN
SO BE PREPARED
COMMENT
FOLLOW
VOTE
DONT FORGET
STAY AWESOME<3