Chapter 2

In the last chapter I put a picture of Isabella in this chapter I put a picture of Jacob in the next chapter I will put chresanto.

Isabella's pov
As I was sleeping I feel this pain on my thigh so I wake up and it's my brother pinching me. So I get up and kick him in his stomach and he falls to the ground then he grabs my leg and makes me fall and I guess mom heard cause she came running upstairs.

Mom-what are u guys doing I told u to wake her up not fight her

Chris-she kicked me

Isabella-because he pinched me

Mom-we'll both of u Guys just stop it and get ready for school

Chris&isabella-fine

So I go in the bathroom and do my morning hygiene routine then I walked in my closet and got out my crystal print crop top and my white denim shorts with my black leather platform booties then I put some eye shadow on and some black lipstick then put my hair in a bun and then put on my earrings that have my name on it and I put on my Victoria secret spray and lotion and went downstairs as I was walking downstairs Alex called.

Alex-hey bitch

Isabella-hey

Alex-I need a ride

Isabella-yeah

Alex-I'm actually right outside of ur house so open the door

Isabella-aight

I ran downstairs to the door and she was actually right at the door I thought she was joking because u can't really take her seriously I didn't tell u how she acts she will speak her mind at any time she's also a daredevil and also is really funny that's why I love her.

Alex-hey mom

Mom-hi sweety

Alex-so what's on the menu

Mom-bacon,eggs,pancakes and orange juice

Alex-my favorite

Chris-why is she always here

Alex-cause I can now mind u business

Chris just walked away he has anger problems and his therapist said that if someone makes him mad he should walk away or he'll hurt them,and some of you are probably wondering why Alex called my mom,mom we've been best friends since the 2nd grade I we're like sisters so we call each other's mom,mom.

Mom-when u come from school come straight home I need to tell u something.

Isabella-okay

10 minutes later

After we were done eating I grabbed my phone and my book bag then we left Chris had left before us so he could meet up with his friends didn't even want to thank about them so I turned the radio on and my song came on.

Shoulders sideways smack it smack it in the air legs movin side to side smack it in the air legs movin side to side smack it in the air shoulders sideways smack it smack it in the air smack it smack it in the air legs movin side to side smack it smack it in the air smack it smack it in the air wave you hands side to side put it in the air wave your hands side to side put it in the air clap clap clap like you don't care smack that clap clap clap like you don't care (I know you care)clap clap clap clap clap it foot up my foot up hold up now my foot up I'm spinning my foot up foot yeah my foot up I'm spinning my foot up put my foot down yeah my hands up my hands up my hands up (flexin)
Flexin while my hands up my hands up my hands up I stand up with my hands up then I put up my hands up I put up my hands up I put up my hands up then I'm spinning all my hands up (spinning) spinnin while my hands up (spinnin) spinnin while my hands up (spinnin)spinnin while my hands up then I'm tipping all my hands up spinnin I'm spinnin I'm spinnin while my hands up I'm spinnin I'm spinnin while my hands up (drank) Hold that cup like alcohol, hold that cup like alcohol hold that cup like alcohol don't you drop that alcohol never drop that alcohol never drop that alcohol I know you thinking bout that alcohol I know I'm thinking bout that alcohol. (That's my favorite part lol)

A few minutes later we were in front of school it's going to be the best day ever (sarcastically).me and Alex go are separate ways and I rush to my lockers and get my books and when I close my locker guess who's behind it.

Jacob-look what we have here

Isabella-Jacob please I don't want any trouble

Jacob-stfu

The bell had rung and the halls were clearing and that made me even more terrified then what I already was.

Isabella-(starts crying)

Jacob-why the fuck are u crying

Isabella-please just stop

Starts rubbing all over me and starts kissing on my neck which makes me shiver then he throws me on the floor and punches me in my eye and my lip then starts kicking me.

Jacob-dumb bitch

When I notice he's gone I go and run to the bathroom and check my eye it was bruised and my lip was busted I put some water on it so the blood can go away and I had makeup in my locker so I hurried up and covered my eye but I couldn't do nothing about my lip so I just put a scarf around and walked to class.

Mr.carter-your late ms.white

Isabella-I know I'm sorry it won't happen again

Mr.carter-and take off ur scarf

I JUST IGNORED HIM AND WENT TO MY SEAT.

Mr.carter-excuse me I said take off ur scarf.

Isabella-I can't

Mr.carter-oh really u know what u can do get out of my class and go to the office

Isabella-but.......

Mr.carter-NOW!!!

WHEN I LEFT OUT OF THE CLASSROOM I HEARD EVERYONE LAUGHING IT WAS SO EMBARRASSING BUT IM USED TO GETTING EMBARRASSED.

Mrs-Lewis-so ur back in my office once again what is it this time

Isabella-i didn't do anything

Mrs.lewis-I already know what happen I just wanted to hear what you had to say about this situation why couldn't you just take off ur scarf

Isabella-because I don't want to

Mrs.lewis-we'll I'm sorry to say u have detention now

Isabella-but....

Mrs.lewis-I don't want to hear anything you had ur chance now go to class and I better see u after school

Isabella-whatever

THANKS FOR SUPPORTING
LOVE YOU GUYS
THANKS FOR READING
COMMENT
FOLLOW
VOTE
TWITTER-cecechaquel
INSTAGRAM-cecehamilton
DONT FORGET
STAY AWESOME<3