Chapter 6

In this chapter I put a picture of Ray Ray in the next chapter I will put a picture of Christopher.

Isabella's pov

As soon as I woke up I saw that I got a text from Alex 34 minutes ago asking if I wanted to go shopping so I texted back yes and took a shower then when I got out I went in my closet and got out my camouflage pants a black shirt my jean jack vest and my black converses then I put on my gold chain and straightened my hair down then I called Alex to see where she was at.

Isabella-hey where are you

Alex-I was just about to call you I'm down stairs

Isabella-ok I'll be right down

I grabbed my phone and my money and tip toed down stairs and luckily Chris was asleep because he would have stopped me to ask me to do something for him so I walked out and Alex drove us to the mall we stayed ther for about 3 or 4 hours we bought shoes,clothes,jewelry,makeup,and weave(lol)after that we went to red lobster and then she dropped me off back home and when I got there jacob,ray ray,prodigy,Princeton,and chresanto were all there the just looked at me in an evil way when I came through the door.

Chris-where were you

Isabella-out with Alex

Chris-don't play with me I no you were out smart ass

Isabella-I went to the mall

Chris-with what money

Isabella-mom gave me money before they left

Chris-how much you got left

Isabella-900

Chris-give me it

Isabella-NO!!!

Chris-who the fuck you yellin at you know why I think you need to be taught a lesson

I knew exactly what Chris meant when he said that and I saw them all coming towards me so I started running upstairs but ray ray grabbed my leg and I heard a snap it was my ankle and I felt this pain that I could not explain and I started screaming in pain.

Chris-yo wtf did you do

Jacob-why you actin like a pussy

Chris-because if she gets hurt I'm gonna be the one who ends up dieing

Isabella-MY ANKLE AWWWWW!!!!!!

Princeton-shut the fuck up damn

Isabella-IT'S BROKEN

Chris's pov
My parents are gonna kill me and I know she's gonna snitch before they even get hear anyways,i walked over to her and yanked her shoes off and she screamed in pain and when I took it off her bone was popping and it was bruised I almost threw up.

Chris-yo look at her ankle

Jacob-wtf

Ray ray-ewww that shit look nasty

Princeton-nigga you the one who did

Ray ray-so

Chresanto-what we gone do

Prodigy-take her to the hospital I guess

Chris-what if they call my parents

Jacob-then come up with something but if we just stand here this bitch gone keep screaming and her ankle gone get worse.

Chris-fine

So I drove to the emergency room and they asked me a few questions then they asked me what happened to her.

Chris-she fell down the stairs

Doctor-from the x-ray it looked like it was pull

Chris-I saw her fall down the steps

Doctor-ok will call you when we're done

I was just hoping the didn't ask her what happened cause if we had to different stories they would know somethings up they came out an hour later and said her leg was broken and she needed to stay off her feet and get rest.

Chris-you aight

Isabella-do I look alright

Chris-I'm tryna be nice to you so don't fuck it up for your self

The whole ride was silent and we were talking about the which days were one of us gonna take her we decided ray ray 2 out of the week and each of us once out of the week today it was gonna be chresanto.

THANKS FOR SUPPORTING
SORRY ITCWAS SHORT
HOPE YOU LIKED IT THOUGH
VOTE
FOLLOW
COMMENT
DONT FORGET
STAY AWESOME<3