Chapter 3

In this chapter I put a picture of chresanto in the next chapter I'll put a picture of Ray ray.

Isabella's pov

Through out the whole day I avoided Jacob and them this doesn't really happen a lot for me but when it does I love every minute of it but what wasn't good is that I got in trouble for having my scarf on again and I remember that mrs.lewis gave me detention but I'm not going I'm suppose to get home right after school and I didnt even do anything I hate this school anyway so i really don't care about what the teachers say just like they don't care about what I say.I hurried up and rushed through the hallways so mrs.lewis didn't catch me and I accomplished my goal I passed by everyone just before she came out then I was walking to Alex's car since she drove me here but it wasn't there so I called her.

Isabella-hello

Alex-omg I'm so sorry

Isabella-yeah right

Alex-I'm sorry I forgot

Isabella-where are you any way

Alex-ummmm

Isabella-you know what just forget it goodbye

Alex-wait.......

Before she could say any thing else I hung up she always does this and I know where she was with her boyfriend she always ditches me for him.so of course I have to take the bus lets just hope I don't see you know who.I get to the bus and it takes 10 minutes to get there and as I'm walking to my house I see my mom and dad putting bags in the truck.

Isabella-what's going on

Mom-what took u so long

Isabella-Alex left me again

Mom-awww my baby I'm pretty sure she's gonna make it up to you

Isabella-alright but u wanted to tell me something

Mom-oh yes me and your father are going on a business trip for 2 months

Isabella-of course

Mom-I'm sorry baby girl but as soon as I come back I'll make it up to u

Isabella-okay

Mom-WAIT WHAT HAPPEN TO YOUR FACE!!!!!!

Isabella-nothing mom

Mom-I swear if someone put they hands on you I'm gonna go crazy

Dad-what's going on

Mom-Adam look at her face

Dad-what happen

Isabella-I had fell and hit my lip

Mom-what about your eye

Isabella's thoughts-I thought I covered that up

Isabella-what about it

Mom-it's swollen

Isabella-idk maybe it's irritated

Mom-you know what I'm gonna find out I'm gonna call your school

Isabella-No!!!! Can you guys just stop I'm fine I told you what happen and you don't wanna be late for you flight so just go.

Mom-fine but when I'm gone I want you to be good and watch over your brother please and know party's okay

Isabella-okay love you mom love you dad

Mom&dad-love you baby girl

As they got in the car I watched them drive down the street and then I went in the house and saw Chris on the couch talking to someone so I went up stairs and did my homework and when I'm done I get a call from my mom.

Mom-ISABELLA!!!!!

Isabella-why are yelling

Mom-why did I just get a call from your principle saying that you had detention after school because you didn't do what the teacher asked you and you didn't come.

Isabella-we'll you told me you had to tell me something and to come home right after school so I came home.

Mom-you know what I'll handle this later I don't have time for this

Isabella-whatever.........

When I got off the phone I heard Someone talking to Chris I thought it was his friends but as I got closer I heard a girl, Chris always brings girls to the house when are parents are gone then I heard them coming upstairs so I hurried up and shut the door then I took a long shower that helped the bruises I had on my body when I got out Alex started calling me but I hung it up I didn't feel like talking to anyone I was getting hungry so I went downstairs and when I got down there the girl that Chris brought was in the kitchen looking in are refrigerator while in her panties and a tank top.

Isabella-excuse me what are you doing

Girl-I'm looking for food and who the fuck are you

Isabella-I'm Isabella

Girl-why the fuck are you in my mans house

Isabella-maybe because I live here

Girl-so are you fucking my man

Isabella-ewwwww I don't even want to imagine that I'm his sister

Girl-oh we'll that's all you had to say and btw I'm angel

Isabella-we'll nice to meet you angel

After that awkward moment she grabbed some chips and went upstairs that girl was just straight up ghetto how do u just go in someone's refrigerator like that anyways after look in the kitchen for know reason I decided to order some Chinese food.

6 minutes later the door bell had ringed I thought it was the delivery man but I knew it wouldn't be that fast so I opened the door and it was jacob,Princeton,ray ray,prodigy,and chresanto.

Isabella-omg

THANKS FOR SUPPORTING
I HOPE YOU LIKED IT
COMMENT
LIKE
VOTE PLZ
DONT FORGET
STAY AWESOME<3