Chapter 9

In this chapter I put a picture of Isabella's mom(Jackie) in the next chapter I will put a picture of Isabella's dad (Adam)

Mom-see Chris u always got to make shit difficult and make people stressed out.

Chris-mom I'm sorry

Mom-sorry is not good enough all we did was ask unto watch over the house and your sister and you do the complete opposites just go to ur room.

Chris's pov

I can never make any one happy and that's how it's always been that way I just need to clear my head so I put on my clothes and jumped out of my window it wasn't that far of a jump but I did kind of scrape my arm but I'm good so I walked to Mia's house you probably wanna know who tag at is well she is wanna my fuck buddies but I like her better cause she a ride a die chick she always has been when i go through something she always right behind me.when I got to her house her window was closed so I called her but she didn't answer so I started throwing little pebbles at her window after throwing about 10 pebbles she finally came to the window.

Mia-what

Chris-oooh rude

Mia-I haven't seen you in like forever and now you wanna show up

Chris-I'm sorry I'm just going through something right now and I needed to talk to someone.

Mia-so ur not just tryna fuck me

Chris-nah but if u want to I mean......

Mia-no just stop......ill be right down

I had saw her out the window coming downstairs she looked so sexy I just wanted to fuck the shit out of her but I said no so I guess it's to late unless I work my pretty boy magic.

Mia-wassup

Chris-so where do I start

Mia-oh boy what happen

Chris-my a parents had went on a business trip so of course I had to be in charge and my friends came over

Mia-Jacob and them

Chris-yeah,well they don't really like my sister and they may have broken her leg

Mia-are u serious

Chris-but that's not it she tried to kill her self and they found her in the bath tub in blood and they took her to the hospital and they called my parents and my dad was trying to kill me but my mom didn't let him so he left to go take a walk

Mia-listen Chris you know those guys are trouble you have to make things right before anything else happens cause if something else bad happens it's gonna be on you show ISABELLA you care about her stop hanging out with those boys show you parents that your sorry and you won't do it again and stop being a man whore you might catch something one day.

Chris-thank you and I am not a man whore

Mia-whatever Chris I gotta go back up stairs but if you need me you know I'll be there for you.

Chris-okay thank you

Mia-no problem

After I left from Mia's house I walked to mcdonalds and got me some fries a Big Mac and a ice tea after I was done I walked around for a little bit when I walked pass the gas station it was a whole bunch of people crowded together and caution tape I payed no attention to it and just walked home and when I got there I was about to climb into my window but then I saw police cars in front of my house and as soon as I saw the cars I thought that my parents called the police on me but I thought deserved it so I just walked in but then I saw my mom crying on the couch and the police comforting her.

Chris-what's going on

Mom-Chris where were u

Chris-I went to go get advice from my friend but why are the police here

Mom-your dad he he..........

Chris-he what

Mom-he was shot and killed at the gas station

when she said that I thought about all the people who were surrounded at the gas station.

Chris-NO NO NO!!!!!!!

The only thing I thought was why did god have to take him away from me now I was suppose to fix things with him and the wort thing about it is that he died because of me and and he died unhappy.

Chris-I'm sorry mom(while crying)

Mom-come here

She grabbed me and put my head in her chest and kissed my forehead

Chris-it's all my fault

Mom-know it's not baby ok do not blame your self

THANKS FOR SUPPORTING
HOPE YOU ENJOYED
LOVE YOU GUYS
VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
DONT FORGET
STAY AWESOME<3