Chapter 20

3 MONTHS LATER

Today is the day I finally graduate and leave this school Matthew was going to pick me up from my house and take me to school and what's also great is that today Alex is going to find out what she's having after. The other day I also found out that Chris's girlfriend Mia is pregnant and Sean decided to move out but we found out that Sean's baby mama moved to Georgia so of course he thought it would be best if I raised him at first I really didn't like that idea but Matthew said he'll be right by my side if I need help now where gonna have 1 baby and 2 on the way. That morning had got up and took a shower and brushed my teeth and washed my face this time I had to wake up extremely early because I wanted my hair to be perfect so after I was done in the bathroom I took out my dress and laid it on the bed and started putting my hair in curls and I had dyed my tips purple fading into turquoise it was really cute then i heard the doorbell ring and it was Matthew he had flowers and a balloon and gave me a kiss and sat and waited for me ,I ate a blueberry muffin and put my dress on and my heels and started putting my make up on and I went in the living room and saw Alex she looked pretty with her dress and her baby bump it was really cute I rubbed her belly and then we left.

Matthew-are you excited

Isabella-yes I am I've been waiting for this moment forever

Matthew-I'm really proud of you

Isabella-thank you babe

Matthew-where's Andre ?

Isabella-with Mia

*SKIP RIDE*

Matthew parked his car in the parking lot and walked me in and all eyes were on us some of the girls looked a little jelly then we walked into the auditorium so I could get ready to walk down the aisle and instantly ms Lewis turned right to me and started smiling and opened her arms.

Ms.Lewis-I'm very proud of you ms.white

Isabella-thank you

Ms.lewis-who is this handsome young man you came with

Isabella-my boyfriend

Ms.lewis-oh I know I haven't been to check up on you in a while but how are things at home

Isabella-it's great

Ms.lewis-we'll lets get ready

30 minutes later

We all walked down the aisle and sat at are spots the whole thing was about 2 hours it was really hard for me to stay still I really can't sit for that long without moving but after a while they had called my name and ms Lewis wanted me to say a speech about my experience at this school and as I was talking I spotted someone in the crowd and was shocked and almost choked but then I just kept on going and finished when the graduation was over me and Matthew were getting ready to leave but then someone tapped my shoulder and when I turned around I started to cry and Matthew looked confused.

Matthew-babe are you okay who is this

Isabella-my mom

Jackie-how are you baby

Isabella-I'm doing fine

Jackie-I'm so sorry I really am but I cleaned up and I just hope you can forgive me

Isabella-because of you Chris had to quit school to provide for us because of you we lost are house all you cared about was yourself when dad died it was hard on all of us but you don't see me dropping out of school and doing drugs I thought my life was over but I kept on going on for him and you should have did the same for him and for me and Chris but I will forgive you but I will never forget it.

Jackie-I promise I will make it up to you I've been looking for a job and everything

Isabella-we'll good

Jackie-I'm still staying at the rehab because they want to make sure I'm still doing good but I just couldn't Miss this

Isabella-thank you

Jackie-your welcome baby but um who is this

Isabella-oh that's Matthew my boyfriend

Jackie-I see you have good taste just like your mom

Isabella-thanks

Jackie-okay I have to go but take my number and call me please

Isabella-okay

I gave her a long hug and we left she looked really good I could tell she wasn't doing drugs anymore and she gained a little more weight to but after that me,Matthew,Alex ,and Caleb had met up to go out to eat at red lobsters and we had so much fun and we ate a lot after we were done we went to the house to change so we can go to her doctors appointment then we headed out.

*SKIP RIDE*

When we got there Alex signed in and we had to wait for 15 minutes then the doctor called her back there and we went with her and then started the ultrasound it was so cool and I couldn't tell whether it was a boy or a girl.

Doctor-well it looks like you'll be having a boy

Alex-omg

Caleb-I'm gonna have a little mini me

Isabella-awww I can't wait congratulation

Alex-thank you

Matthew-congratulations

Alex-thank you

After we found out we went back to the house and chilled we were deciding on if we were going to celebrate at the club or not after a while Alex and Caleb decided to go out and me and Matthew were going to kick back and chill.Matthew knew exactly how I felt about my virginity and giving it up so he understood that I wanted to wait. I just wanted to make sure I was giving it to the right person. So me and Matthew ate a lot of junk food and watched a few movies and I went right to sleep in his arms.

When I woke up I checked to see if Alex and Caleb were here then I sneaked up to Alex and smelled her breath to see if she had any alcohol and she smelled pretty fine to me then I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face then I went in the kitchen to cook me and Matthew some breakfast and right when I was done he woke up and we are breakfast together.

Matthew-babe

Isabella-yeah

Matthew-would you like to go some where with me

Isabella-of course where

Matthew-I cant tell you but get ready after your done eating

Isabella-okay I can't wait

MATTHEW

For about 2 weeks I've been planning on taking Isabella to the Bahamas I have everything ready I even packed her bags I took half of her stuff and when she was almost done I called a cab and I already told Alex and Caleb about this and I told them to tell Chris cause me and him don't really get along and when she was done she was looking beautiful then I made the cab stop by my house real quick so I could get my bags then we went to the airport and when we got there Isabella looked kind of confused and nervous.

Matthew-what's wrong

Isabella-I've never been in a plane before

Matthew-don't be scared I'm right here

I gave them are passports and we were ready to leave for are flight and I got a seat next to the window and Isabella-was right next to me holding my arms as we took off.

Matthew-dang

Isabella-I'm sorry

Matthew-it's okay don't be afraid after this it's gonna be all worth it.

THANKS FOR SUPPORTING
HOPE YOU ENJOYED
LOVE YOU GUYS
VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
DONT FORGET
STAY AWESOME<3