Chapter 21

MIA

ISABELLA'S POV

When I woke up I saw us landing and it was so beautiful I was so relieved that we got here safe and Matthew was sleeping then the flight attendant made an announcement and he woke up out of his sleeping started staring at me in this weird way.

Isabella-what are you looking at

Matthew-how beautiful you are

Isabella-oh stop

20 minutes later we landed and got the things we brought on the plane then we got off and waited for are stuff that could not fit then we were in the air port looking for an exit and when we found are way we hailed for a cab and he took us to are hotel and it was so amazing when I entered are hotel room my jaw dropped it had chandeliers and a big porch with a hot tub and are room was huge and are bathroom was so nice with a marble sink with a nice and clean shower and tub.

Isabella-omg Matthew this is beautiful

Matthew-I told you it was gonna be all worth it

It was 4:30pm and we wanted to party so Matthew searched for a few places we could go and I wanted to go to the club so I put on my black bra and black panties with this black see through dress and some black red bottoms then I curled my hair and put in some red lipstick with some mascara and then I put on my Isabella necklace with a hand chain and a diamond ring then I went in the too room with Matthew and he was looking fine (omg) he had rented a car earlier so we had went downstairs and they brought us are car and then we went to go party.

It took us about 45 minutes to get there and it was amazing it was so many people waiting though and it seems like Matthew is famous because just like the last time they let us through without any problems and when he went to go get us some drinks he made me go with him this time and held my hand and then we ordered are drinks and we sat for a while then the party really started going it was people dancing all crazy and I was having a blast then I noticed Matthew was gone but I just thought he went to the bath room so I just continued to dance but 30 minutes later he still is no where to be found and I started getting worried so I went to the bathroom and called his phone and he didn't pick up so I started looking every where for him and then I saw him coming out of this room.

Isabella-why would you do that

Matthew-do what

Isabella-you left me and I started looking for you and I started getting worried and I kept on calling his phone

Matthew-some people had pushed me and I lost you I'm sorry

Isabella-it's okay babe but just don't scare me like that again

Matthew-okay

After that we kept on dancing and girls kept on staring at me and giving me this nasty look but there was this one girl that really kept getting to me I don't know why it was something about her but I payed no mind to it and kept on dancing. Matthew started to get drunk so I decided to take us home before he got worse and when we went upstairs I washed his face and helped him get in bed then I took a shower and started thinking about that girl and as I was washing my hair I got the feeling that I had seen her before and it was really weird after that watched tv and went to bed.

NEXT DAY

Today I was planning on spending the day with Matthew but he said that he had to go take care of some business and I was kind of upset but the I realized that I can't always get my way and he does have to work so I just decide to plan my day exploring so I went to the beach and this guy kept on staring at me he was kind of cute but I ignored him but then he started walking up to me.

Isabella-why is he coming over here

Guy-hello beautiful

Isabella-(thought)why do all guys start with that hello beautiful shit it's getting real old

Isabella-hello but before we even get farther into this conversation I have a boyfriend

Guy-well that sucks or if your willing to have a side I'll be happy to play that role

Isabella-excuse me!

Guy-it was a joke

Isabella-we'll it wasn't very funny

Guy-I apologize can we start over

Isabella-we'll since I'm a nice person I'm gonna say yes but you better not mess up

Guy-hello my name is Preston

Isabella-hi Preston I'm Isabella

Preston-hello who did you come out here with

Isabella-my boyfriend

Preston-well where is he

Isabella-he had to take care of some business

Preston-he shouldn't be leaving such a beautiful girl like you some one can snatch you up

Isabella-I think I'll be fine

Preston-we'll okay maybe I'll see you around

Isabella-okay see you around

After I was done hanging out at the beach I decided to go to the spa and get a massage it felt so good then I got a facial mask and then I went to get my nails and feet done it was so cute and then I asked people what was the best restaurant to eat at and I finally found the place and as I was eating I tougher about Matthew and how he missed all the fun and he didn't call me so I called him but he never answered it was kind of annoying but I just went on with my day then I was getting tired so I decided to go back to the hotel and take a nap.

1 hour later

As I was sleeping I felt someone berthing down my neck and kissing me so I turned around and it was Matthew then I turned back around I was still mad about him not picking up the phone when I called him like 10 times.

Matthew-what's wrong with you

Isabella-you didn't answer my call or call me

Matthew-I'm sorry babe

Isabella-I mean didn't we come on this vacation so we can have fun together

Matthew-yes I'm sorry but I promise tomorrow your gonna have the best time of you life

Isabella-what is that suppose to mean

Matthew-you'll see

THANKS FOR SUPPORTING
HOPE YOU ENJOY
LOVE YOU GUYS
VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
DONT FORGET
STAY AWESOME<3