Chapter 19

Andre

Ever since that night I just kept staying at Matthews house we had a lot of fun and Andre was so easy to handle we had no problems with him. I had remembered that Chris said that he was going to take me to do my drivers test so I called him and said he was busy so he told me to go without him so I asked Matthew if he could take me and he said yes so he dropped me off there and waited for me and wished me good luck. When I went to go take the test it wasn't hard at all then I had to show them that I could drive I drove a car before so I already new what to do. After that I just waited it took then about 20 minutes to check my test and they told me I passed and gave me my license I was so happy when I got out I ran to Matthews car and started squealing and he got out and started laughing.

Matthew-I guess that means you passed

Isabella-yes

I jumped in his arms and and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Matthew-I think we need to celebrate

Isabella-of course and Andre can stay with Alex

We got in the car and we drove to my house when I got in there I saw Chris laying on the couch sleeping I went in Alex's room and she was on her phone.

Alex-finally you came back

Isabella-did you miss me

Alex-of course

Isabella-can you do something for me

Alex-oh boy what is it

Isabella-so I took my drivers test and I passed

Alex-congratulations

Isabella-thank you and Matthew wanted to take me out to celebrate

Alex-oooooo ok

Isabella-don't worry he's really good

Apex-I need the experience anyway

Isabella-great so I'll see you later

Alex-your leaving now

Isabella-I have to get an out fit

Alex-fine

When I went back in the living room I saw Sean holding Andre in his hand so I walked up to him and took him and gave him to Alex then I walked back out to Matthews car. We drove to a few places and I found this black one piece outfit with a gold belt with some high heels but I made sure they were comfortable since we were going to the club. Then we went back to his house and started getting ready so I took a shower and put on my lotion and spray from Victoria secret then I put on the outfit I bought and waited to put on my shoes then I curled my hair and went downstairs to get something to drink and the Matthew came in and started saying wow repeatedly.

Matthew-you look beautiful

Isabella-thank you and you look handsome

Matthew-thank you are you ready

Isabella-yeah let me just put on my heels

I put on my heels and walked downstairs with Matthew side by side then we drove to the club and it was so many people standing outside and the security just let us in.

Isabella-wow you must be really known

Matthew-we'll you know (smirk) you want something to drink

Isabella-yes can I have a tequila

Matthew-okay I gotchu

I watched Matthew disappear into all of the people dancing and I just sat and waited for him and as I was sitting this tall guy came up to me.