One: A Brief Encounter

Paris was currently under attack by another akumatized villain wrecking havoc in the beautiful city. But luckily, Ladybug and Cat Noir are able to come to the rescue once again, as they're currently fighting with the villain.

"Do you think it's about time we finish this off?" Ladybug asked her partner, while trying to grab the villains wrist with her yo-yo.

"Whenever you're ready, M'lady," Chat said, you could hear the smirk in his voice.

"Cover me," she told him as she stepped back a bit to call her lucky charm.

"Always," he said stepping forward and using his baton to fight the villain.

"Lucky charm!" Ladybug called out and an object landed in her arms, it was a spoon.

"Got any bright ideas, bugaboo?" Chat asked. She could tell he was struggling now to fight the villain who seemed to catch on to his every move.

Using her 'Ladybug Vision' she glanced around her surroundings, her eyes landed on the villains beam, Chat's tail, and his ring.

"Cat Noir, your tail!" She called out to him. 

He unwrapped it from his body and threw it at her and she grabbed it. Using her yo-yo, she swung towards the villain, catching it off guard and wrapped his hands behind his back with Chat's belt and secured it. The villain tried to move but Ladybug secured the spoon between the belt clogging the area.

"Cat noir, your cataclysm!" She called out, holding the villain and dodging the beams it was shooting at her from behind.

"Cataclysm!" Cat called out and placed his hand on the beam, demolishing it. 

The akuma flew out and Ladybug captured it, De-Evilizing it, and letting the white butterfly fly away.

"Miraculous Ladybug!" She called out, throwing the spoon into the air as the miraculous ladybugs returned Paris back to its original state.

The akutamized victim had returned to normal and was confused by his current state and where he was.

"It's alright now, you were akumatized, but everything's back to normal," Ladybug said softly, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Thank you Ladybug, and Cat Noir," he said as the duo nodded at him with friendly smiles and he walked away.

"Pound it," they both said with a satisfied smirk and Ladybug's earrings started beeping.

"You might want to head back before you change back, unless you don't have any purroblem revealing your civilian form," Cat said, leaning his head on his staff with a smirk.

Ladybug rolled her eyes, "You really are a curious kitty aren't you, well you know curiosity killed the cat," she said. 

"But satisfaction brought it back," he said, winking at her. 

Ladybug rolled her eyes and pulled out her yo-yo, "See ya later, kitty," she said, latching her yo-yo on to something and swinging away.

"Looking forward to it M'lady," he called out to her.

She shook her head, he could be way too flirty sometimes. She felt bad knowing that she could probably never love him like that because her heart belonged to someone else. 

She landed in a dark alley behind a dumpster and checked around for anyone, "Spots off," Ladybug said as a pink and red light engulfed her.

She was greeted by her tiny little Kwami, Tikki, who looked worn out as she rested in the palm of Marinette's hand.