Seven: Museum

It was a Saturday which meant no school and more sleep, but Adrien disliked the weekends because he was never able to go out and see his friends. But luckily today was gonna be different. 

He was currently staring at his computer with pictures of Ladybug blaring on the screen, her dark-blue hair, bluebell eyes, baby pink lips, and delicate skin stood out to him as he stared at the picture with a sigh.

Meanwhile Plagg was sighing to himself in annoyance at how he would react when he figured out he had pictures of his classmate and close friend as his wallpaper. He shrugged to himself, it wasn't his problem, and tossed a piece of cheese in his mouth. Nathalie walked in and Plagg hid, Adrien quickly closed his computer and turned around to face his father's assistant.

"Adrien," she said in acknowledgement. "Your father is allowing you to spend time with your friends today as you have no photoshoots or anything else scheduled, if anything changes however, you will be informed. Your bodyguard will be with you close by and you aren't allowed to leave anywhere alone. If you're ready you're allowed to leave and don't consider saying goodbye to your father, he's very busy right now," she continued in the same monotone voice.

"Yes Nathalie," he said with a small smile as she nodded at him, closing the door behind her on the way out.

After she left Plagg flew out in front of him as Adrien let out a sigh, "Imagine being too busy to say goodbye to your own son," Adrien said rolling his eyes.

"Don't sweat it kid, go ahead and have fun for once," Plagg encouraged.

Adrien smiled remembering his friends as his mood shifted, he was gonna spend the day with Alya, Nino, and Marinette, then spend the night with them at Alya's place.

He quickly grabbed his backpack and other necessities while Plagg flew into his shirt pocket, he walked out of his room and down the long stairs, his footsteps being the only sound in the quiet mansion he lived in. He mumbled a goodbye to Nathalie who gave him a nod in response before heading out the front door and into the limousine, his bodyguard holding the door for him.

~

Meanwhile Marinette was in her room having a melt down about everything.

"Calm down Marinette! How are you going to spend a night over there if you can't keep it together?" Tikki said.

"I know Tikki but it's my first time spending that long with Adrien," she sighed to herself, "and Alya and Nino," she quickly added.

"He may be your crush but he's still your friend, you can do it," Tikki encouraged.

"You're right Tikki thank you," she said hugging the little red and pink kwami who giggled.

She finished packing the rest of her stuff and opened up her trapdoor, climbing down the steps.

"Bye maman! Bye papa!" She said waving at her parents.

"Have fun sweetie!" Tom called out.

"Don't get yourself tangled up in any clumsy situations!" Sabine said.

"Mom!" She groaned as her parents laughed.

"Oh take this, for your friends," Tom said handing her a box of red and black macaroons.

"Thanks papa!" She said kissing her fathers cheek before running out the door. A silver limousine screeched to a stop in front of her causing her to nearly fall and drop her macaroons. She let out a sigh in relief as she caught the box back in her arms and looked at the car in front of her.