Thirty-Two: In your arms

More fanart I found on google 🤩

Marinette awoke the next morning to the sunlight streaming through her window and her neck being lightly tickled. Her eyelids half open, she saw Chat's nose snuggled into her neck, explaining the ticklish feeling.

She giggled and went to go brush a strand of his blond hair out of his face when she froze. 

Focusing her attention on his shoulder and neck area, she realized he was still detransformed and she'd be able to see his real identity if she tilted her head slightly up.

As much as her curiosity ate at her, she bit down on her lip and shut her eyes closed and got out of his embrace, turning the other way.

"M-Marinette, where did you goooo," Adrien mumbled sleepily, outstretching his arms so he could grab her again.

"You're detransformed Chat," Marinette said with a nervous laugh, as she kept her eyes shut.

"O-Oh s***," he said, a slight waver of panic in his voice.

"Language kitty cat," Marinette chuckled.

Adrien uttered curses under his breath while searching the room with his green eyes for his kwami. 

"Plagg," he whisper-shouted, no response.

"Plagg," he said a little louder, and finally saw a black blur fly in his direction.

"What is it kid? I was sleeping," Plagg said, stretching his tiny body.

"Oh nothing..other than the fact I have to..ya know transform back," Adrien said, glaring at his kwami playfully.

Marinette giggled from beside him, causing Adrien to smile at the sound.

Plagg sighed loudly and very dramatically, "Ugh fine, speak kid," he said, crossing his tiny paws.

Adrien softly muttered his transformation word as a green light filled the room and around his body, leaving the boy covered in leather from head to toe.

"All done purrrincess," Chat said, a smirk in his voice, the usual.

Marinette rolled his eyes, and smacked his shoulder playfully, causing the young blond to pout.

"Great job at keeping your identity a secret, I almost saw who you were," Marinette said, crossing her arms.

Chat let out a light laugh, "Would that really have been so bad my love?"

Marinette blushed a deep red at the nickname, was he always so lovey dovey in the morning?

Scratch that, the blond boy she was staring at, always was, so this wasn't surprising.

"Not that I wouldn't mind knowing who you are, but you have to respect Ladybug, your partner, and her wishes. I wouldn't want you to get in trouble," Marinette said.

Chat sighed, "Yeah you're right, Ladybug would be disappointed in me, but one day, you'll know," he grinned brightly.

"Can't wait," she said, bopping his nose playfully as he scrunched it.

"I'm gonna go wash up and shower real quick before making breakfast, that cool?" Marinette asked as she began to climb down her ladder.

Chat nodded and yawned afterwards, "Sounds good to me, I'll just take a cat nap while you're doing that," he said, turning to his side.

Marinette rolled her eyes with a smile, "Lazy kitty," she said before walking into her bathroom.