Thirteen: It's all coming at me...

As I mentioned in the last chapter, there will be a time skip but it won't really affect the story so much. It'll be a few weeks and there'll be an update of what happened in those past few weeks which relate to the show and its events. It helps me go on with the story better because it smoothes out some ends and covers up things that I didn't like were missing. There are spoilers for season 4 though so read at your own risk!! Anyways, hope you like it! <33

~

The next few weeks were a blur for Marinette and Adrien, Ladybug and Cat Noir, so many things had happened in a short amount of time, it was hard to believe that they actually happened. For anyone else, time would seem normal as nothing had really happened to them, except the two superheroes.

Marinette had thought over her possible feelings for Chat. She had grown to like him a bit over the time they'd known each other, but she kept her feelings buried because of Adrien who she was in love with. Half of her thought she could give him a chance, maybe her and Adrien weren't meant to be together, after all, Chat loved Ladybug, which meant he loved her because he said he'd love whoever was underneath Ladybug's mask. But the other half of her was persistent, her mind kept telling her to back away from the idea because it was impossible, the fear of Chat being akumatized by knowing her identity didn't sit right with her. She was a true superhero after all, the one who didn't follow her heart or emotions, but thought with her head to keep herself together. 

After a lot of debating she decided to dismiss the possibility of her and Chat ever being something more than friends, than partners, and decided to step back from Adrien who she had loved with all her heart. Sure he'd still be apart of her heart, he was the first person she had loved romantically, but if he couldn't acknowledge her feelings and kept referring to her as his friend, she thought it would be best to move on to someone who was clear about their feelings, and that someone was Luka Couffaine.

Luka Couffaine was a friendly student who loved music and was Juleka's twin brother. He had been nothing but sweet to Marinette since they met and was incredibly good at playing the guitar. He had told her he was in love with her when he was akumatized and right after it too, sending Marinette's heart into awe. She had talked with him a couple of times and had grown to like him, so they had ended up dating. Meanwhile, a certain kitty was slightly heartbroken at the news but wished nothing but the best for Marinette.

He didn't show that he was upset because of his growing feelings towards his classmate, he was happy for her, she deserved someone who didn't have to hide their identity. Besides, he had been rejected numerous times before by Ladybug, it wasn't like Marinette had told him she liked him or anything, he couldn't be mad at her. He was used to the constant rejection and lack of love from people, so when a certain girl from Adrien's fencing class seemed to show an interest in him, he couldn't help but feel a bit happy at the news.

Kagami was apart of Adrien's fencing class, she was an amazing fencer, the perfect opponent for Adrien. She had dark blue hair and light brown eyes, she was shorter than him, but was fierce, confident, and wouldn't back down. This drew Adrien towards her and she had declared that she was in love with him, so Adrien decided to step back from Ladybug even if she would still be in his heart, and his beautiful classmate Marinette, and give Kagami a chance. The two had begun dating for a short while, spending time together that was interrupted by akuma fights, and hadn't kissed yet, the opportunity being taken away from them each time. 

When Marinette had seen Adrien's interest in Kagami, she felt heartbroken, she wanted the best for him though and for him to be happy, so she swallowed her pain and wished the best for him, moving on with Luka. But the two relationships didn't seem to last very long in the end.