Chapter 12: What was this all for?!

Y/N's POV

Me and Bruce was in the batmobile on the way back to the batcave. I still couldn't believe what I learned. The Waynes used to work with Falcone. Bruce had the look of anger in his face. We were listening to Jack Ryder on the news.

Jack: For generations, the big W on the Wayne Enterprises Tower was a reassuring sight. You knew that there was something pure at the heart of Gotham. That this city, for all its faults, was built by good people.

They continued to talk about Bruce, even talked about the Wayne accusations, and played his audio from when Vicki was at the manor.

Jack: Who can Gotham look up to? The supposed "hero's" Batman and Robin? Only time will tell. Meanwhile, we'll keep digging for the truth, but the prominent feeling throughout Gotham is that the Wayne's time in the sun... is ending.

We make back to the batcave. We get out, Bruce storms over to the computer.

Bruce: The suit. The car. This entire cave!

He throws his cowl o the ground.

Alfred: Master Bruce?

Bruce: Everything I've built! I created all of this because I didn't want any more innocent people to die! If Falcone's telling the truth about my parents... then what the hell did we do this for?!

Alfred: Bruce—I...

Bruce: What have you been hiding from me?

Alfred stays silent. I couldn't say anything either.

Bruce: ALFRED!