Part 2

(A/N: BTW WHENEVER IT'S ITALICEZED, EITHER MEANS ITS THE THOUGHTS, OR A DREAM, OR A MEMORY)) 

Ranboo looked over his shoulder at the tall pillars of his home, the obsidian towers looming over him. He sighed a long sigh, taking it all in one last time. He adjusted his mask again and turned around, towards the forbidden portal. It was funny now. He had to go through the portal this time, instead of walking away from it. Ranboo stared at the pulsing portal, trying to remember the feeling of The End around him. It had a hum that made it feel alive and the beat of the beacons at the top of the pillars sounded like a heart. He closed his eyes, held his breath, and stepped into the portal. His body felt like it was being taken apart, but not in a painful way. Like he was being freed of all his worries. He exhaled even though he couldn't hear it. Then he was back in the awful reality, in an even worse place than before. The Nether. Hot, smelly, and the opposite of what Ranboo wanted. But he had to. He rubbed his eyes, which had filled with tears unexpectedly, and he stepped onto the warm, unwelcoming ground.

-w-

Ranboo woke up suddenly, his eyes open. He was laying just on the top of the grassy hill, with his crown and mask beside him. He quickly sat up and put the mask on, with the crown wobbling onto his head. He looked around, confused, and stood up, but a sharp pain ran through his arms. Ranboo looked down and saw that his hands were cut and smeared with his own blood. He panicked and saw his gloves behind him on the ground. He quickly ran towards his cave and cleaned up his hands, bandaging them then putting the gloves back on. He sat down, extremely confused and worried. He flexed his hands over and over, to see if they were still working properly, which they were. He sighed of relief and popped another strawberry in his mouth.

Ranboo sat up straight, thinking about what had just happened. He talked to himself. "I was . . . freaking out and then I passed out and woke up on the hill. How does that work? And how in the world did I get those cuts?" He glanced at his hands and thought for a moment. "Teleportation? No, I've never been able to do that successfully, right? Right. I remember trying and failing, like always. You've always been a failure. Yeah." He slouched in his chair. He sat there for a moment, still pondering the idea of him teleporting, but he threw that thought away quickly.

Ranboo grunted and stood up, fixing his tie to distract himself. He indulged himself in strawberries and laid down on the bed, not wanting to go outside. His hands came up to cover his face. He groaned, knowing he would have to go back out there sometime to get food, but the smell of blood still lingered in the air. Ranboo put his hands down and sat up. He fixed his mask and crown but paused when he heard the sound of the metal tubes flying over. The beating of their spinning things made his ears strain a little as he waited for the sound to pass. He waited some more and more, but it didn't go away.

"What the heck is happening?" Ranboo's ears strained more as he went to the entrance and pushed away the curtain. He stepped outside and looked around. He ducked as he saw the huge thing almost right behind his home and he froze.

"They are just having some problems. They'll go soon. Yes, yes." He peeked over again, but to his dismay, it had landed, and humans had started to come out of it. He gasped and backed up.

They're going to find me here. If I stay, I'll be easier to catch. I need to go. Now.

He started to slowly back up, but when he saw even more humans surrounding the metal tube, he started sprinting. Ranboo didn't know where he would go, but he had to go. Anywhere but here. His ears flicked back as he faintly heard shouts behind him, the sound of the metal tube still deafening. He had never run as fast as he was right now. True fear ran through his body and mind, keeping his legs pumping.

Ranboo shot a glance behind him and panicked even more. The humans had spotted him and were now running towards him. They weren't nearly as fast as he was, but that didn't make Ranboo all the less nervous. He knew they had better things with them and they would use them all against him.

His legs started to give out and the thought of being captured by these humans made him pump his legs even more. He was panting, looking around for a sign of refuge, but the bad thing about a field was that there are no signs of refuge. Just grass till the eye can see. Ranboo suddenly felt a sting in his back and he tripped, flopping onto the grass, asleep.

-w-