Part 14

AN:: oof short part today, had a long and busy day -w-)) 

Niki drove the large truck onto a lonely road on the interstate and kept driving until she spotted a dirt path forking off, and turned, keeping the truck at a steady pace. She had been driving for about 2 hours from the spot where the helicopter had dropped the crate off, onto the truck, and from there Niki had driven it across the interstate. She remembered hearing about the team that had gotten the new SCP, but that was all she knew. She sighed, feeling bad for the next inmate at the Foundation.

The truck jostled a bit as she headed onto the cleaner, asphalt road, and drove, seeing the large isolated building. Niki had to stop the truck a mile away from the building for armed security guards to come up. Once she showed them her special ID, they let her through, opening some thick chain link fences. Niki went on and came to a complete stop at the side of the building. Multiple D-Class personnel came and operated a crane that pulled the crate off the truck and over the wall of the building. The roof opened up, exposing the white room that the SCP was going to be staying in, and the crane slowly lowered the box into the room.

Niki left the truck and went through the front door, which opened automatically when she scanned her card. The doors slid shut behind her and she walked until she went past the main hallways, then she ran towards Ranboo's cell. She excused herself from passing other people quickly and slid around the corners until she came to a full stop when someone stopped her in the hallway that passed Ranboo's room. A specific someone.

"Agent Niki, welcome back," Wilbur said, grabbing her arm and leading her forcefully away from the hallway, away from Ranboo. "Come, let's go see the new SCP."
Niki stammered while repeatedly glancing back at Ranboo's door, but it went out of her vision when Wilbur turned down a different hallway. She sighed. It's fine, I'll see him after.

The new SCP's room was past Schlatt's room, where lots of scientists and agents were crowding around the door, wanting to see. Almost all of the main staff was there, including Dr. Dream and Agent Q. Niki didn't spot Phil though, but she just guessed that he was doing something else with his SCPs. Everyone quickly parted when Dr. Soot came over, and he and Niki make their way to the door, then they went in, Wil closing the door tight.

The crate was still there, sitting very still. Niki guessed the SCP was either asleep or docile, unlike SCP-7300. Wil went over to the crate, brushing his hand over the steel box. Niki came up to him and looked over the box, then saw a spray-painted number on the steel.

"193?" She asked.

"Yes. SCP-193." Wil said it like he was learning a new word, fascinated. Fascinated by the idea of another SCP he can just research, Niki thought bitterly.

"Alright, let's see the new SCP!" Wilbur said suddenly, and he grabbed his card, then walked to the back of the box, where a card slot was. He swiped his card and the box started to open from the top, downwards. Niki quickly went to Wil. "Are you sure? What if it's dangerous?"
"The team said it was basically docile when they captured it. They just suggested that we don't touch it yet. The residue on it could be a bit harmful." Dr. Soot said calmly.

Niki watched the box open fully and she stared at the SCP.

It was a humanoid creature, colored green, and it looked like it was made out of some sort of goo or slime. It wore a white t-shirt, like Tommy's, but it had three red marks on it and looked like they were drawn on by a child. It had short hair covered in slime, and pale green eyes that shone through the glasses it wore. It wore light blue pants and no shoes, but there didn't need to be since the end of its legs just ended in a mass of slime.