Part 13

EYYY IM BACK SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT, I HAD TO DO A BIG TEST SO HERE IS THE NEXT PART:DDDD)))
I think this is a bit shorter than the last one, but don't worry!! NEW CHARACTER BEING ADDED!! YOU GUYS SHOULD TRY AND GUESS WHO IT IS GONNA BE))

Wilbur really is an a-hole in this fanfic, huh? LMAO))

All personnel, please capture and contain SCP-8408. Please take care of all things harmed when the SCP was out of containment. Have a good day!

When Ranboo jolted awake, his whole body was in dull pain. He felt his arm, which was now numb in pain and his legs slightly shook. His tongue felt numb as well and dry blood was on it and his teeth. He pushed himself up slowly, closing his eyes as if it would help the pain to stop. He took in a deep breath of air, and that's when he noticed it. He had no mask on. He looked down at his hands to see that they were bare and he reached for his crown which was not there either.

"Oh no. Oh no no no. Wh- Where- Where could they-" Ranboo looked around but suddenly saw them in the middle of the floor. He sighed of relief and stood up very slowly, his legs warming up. He grunted and started walking to his items when the metal door opened.

Ranboo froze as he saw Dr. Soot walk into the room, with his hand in one of his coat pockets. His face was blank as always.

"Oh, h-h-hi, Dr. Soot," Ranboo said, looking away, not wanting Dr. Soot to stare at him while he didn't have his mask on.

"Hello." Dr. Soot said but then didn't say anything else. They were both silent for an awkward second. Ranboo sighed quietly then took another step towards his belongings. "SCP-4480." Dr. Soot spoke, making Ranboo freeze again. "Don't go any closer to your items."

Ranboo's brain stopped for a second. "Wh-What do you mean?" Ranboo laughed awkwardly, his ear flicking. Dr. Soot stared at him, making Ranboo glance away.

"I mean what I said. Do not go any closer to your items." Dr. Soot repeated.

"Well, sir, they are my things. I kind of need them."

"Do you? I think you could handle a day without them." Dr. Soot said, going to Ranboo's items and slowly picking up Ranboo's mask. Ranboo growled deeply. Dr. Soot shook his head, clicking his tongue. He used his other hand to pull out the controller he had in his pocket. Ranboo examined it for a moment then backed away quickly. "You recognize this, don't you? Yes, I have one and this works on your taser as well." His eyes fell onto Ranboo's taser.

Ranboo looked at the taser around his arm and grabbed it, yanking on it. A light shock came through him and he gasped, gripping his arm, which was still tender from the huge shock before. I can't take it off. It will just taze me more if I pull on it or try to take it off. Wh- Why would-

His thoughts were interrupted by Dr. Soot's feet moving around and grabbing the rest of Ranboo belongings. Ranboo grew angry and walked a few steps towards Dr. Soot, who quickly held up the controller, making Ranboo stop, his claws flexing. "SCP, I am not Agent Niki. I will use this when needed. So, I suggest you back up now." Ranboo hesitated and took a step back, his eyes still on his items. The doctor kept the controller in sight of Ranboo as he carried Ranboo's mask, crown, and gloves to the metal door. A small smile came to the doctor's face and he turned to face Ranboo. "Very good. I'm glad you know who is in charge." Dr. Soot then walked out of the metal door, slamming it closed.

Ranboo immediately ran up to the door and pounded on it, his fists tight. His hands traveled to his hair and he ran his fingers through it, frustrated. He looked around at the cameras, which were all blinking red. Ranboo looked at his hands, which were scarred. He closed his hands and crossed his arms, beginning to feel. . .empty. He had had his mask and gloves and crown his whole life. Without them, Ranboo didn't feel like himself. Just an unprotected person, who needed and wanted shelter desperately. He felt cold and went into a corner of the room, sitting down and putting his knees to his chest, then wrapped his long arms around his legs. He buried his face in his knees, his jaw wanting the mask to shield it from stares. Ranboo's head felt weird and lighter, his crown missing from his hair.

Why did he have to do that? And he has a controller! Like what? Why did he do that? It- I never did anything and the voice never said that my things would be taken away. Well, it never said that they couldn't be taken away. But still. Agent Niki. Agent Niki could help.

Ranboo looked up and waved at the cameras, still sat in his spot in the corner. "Hey! Hello! I need to talk to Agent Niki! Can she see me?" He waited for a click to come over the speakers and it came.

I'm sorry, but Agent Nihachu is not available at this moment. The click came again and the voice was gone.

Ranboo pounded the floor. "Where could she be?" He mumbled to himself. "Where is she?" He yelled back. The click came again.

Agent Nihachu is not here at the moment. Another click and the voice was gone.

"But she's always around. Even when she's not." Ranboo mumbled again. He thought for a moment then shouted, "Can I see Agent Phil?" No click came after that, but Ranboo thought that was a good sign, for they were probably getting him. Ranboo stayed sitting, waiting for Phil. He'll know what happened. He's always smart and nice. And I hope he can find out why Dr. Soot did that. Like what the heck.

The door opened and Ranboo looked up to see the grey robe of Phil. Phil closed the door behind him and smiled at Ranboo. Ranboo sat up and waved back. "Hi, Phil."

"Hi, Ranboo." Phil walked up to Ranboo and sat near him. When he saw that Ranboo didn't have any of his things on, he was confused. "Where'd your things go? Did you lose them?"

Ranboo shook his head. "Did you hear about what happened?"

"Oh, what with SCP-8408? Yeah, I did." Phil's smile disappeared. Then his eyes landed on Ranboo's taser and they grew wide. "What is that?" Phil went up and reached to touch the taser, but Ranboo pulled away fast.

"It's a taser."

"Who?"

"Who. . .got me it? Niki did, but she didn't want to. Dr. Soot made her."

Phil took his hand back and put his hands in his lap. He shook his head and quietly cursed. Ranboo's eyes widened and he backed away quickly, his heart beating faster. He backed into the wall and covered his mouth, shutting his eyes. Ranboo waited. Oh Phil, oh Phil, oh Phil!

"Uh, Ranboo? You okay, mate?" Phil's voice came.

Ranboo's head snapped up. He saw Phil still sitting where he had been, except that he had a confused and worried look. Ranboo looked around the room. Then he realized that he was in his own room, far away from Bad, who wouldn't be able to hear anything over here. Ranboo blew out a breath, relieved. Phil still sat there, extremely confused. Ranboo went back to where he had sat before, fixing his tie. "Uh, I just thought that Bad would, um, hear you. And I freaked out. Sorry." Ranboo looked down at his bare hands.

"Oh!" Phil got up and scooted closer to Ranboo, putting his soft hand on Ranboo's leg. "No, no, no. I should be the one sorry. I forgot." Phil patted his leg, then looked back at Ranboo's taser. "Has it been used yet?"

Ranboo nodded, making Phil look down with a wince. "Dr. Soot did it and it was so bad, Phil. It hurt so much. . ." Tears were starting to form, but Phil grabbed Ranboo's bare hand. Ranboo looked up at Phil and it seemed that Phil didn't mind touching Ranboo's bare skin. Phil reached up and wiped the small dots of water off of Ranboo's face. Phil suddenly hugged him. Ranboo went stiff. But then Ranboo put his arms around Phil and hugged him back. They stayed like that for a while, Ranboo's face buried into Phil's shoulder and Phil patting Ranboo's back, calming him.

Ranboo pulled away. "Thank you." Phil nodded, smiling, looking at Ranboo's face and jaw. It was the first time Phil had seen Ranboo without his mask on. Ranboo turned away, still not used to people staring at him.

"Phil, where is Niki?" Ranboo asked while he was looking away.

"Oh, she uh, had to go on a mission. I reckon she'll be back soon." Phil replied, starting to stand up. Ranboo quickly turned towards him and grabbed Phil's wrist. Phil stopped.

"Can you- . . .Can you stay here for a little while longer?"

Phil sighed, grinning. "Of course Ranboo."

-w-