Part 8

(A/N: 100 views??? wow ok i guess you people actually like this then :D)

((TW: Mentions of blood))
Good morning! All D-Class personnel may go to the cafeteria to get their daily breakfast. Have a good day!

Ranboo groaned, his sleep interrupted by the mechanical voice. He couldn't sleep very well, the thought of him wrecking a town going through his head the whole night, like a bell ringing. He didn't believe it. But why else would I be here? Besides being a freak.

He didn't want to get up, didn't want to have to deal with not being able to move his arms, didn't want to see anyone. Well, maybe besides Agent Niki. She agreed that we could be friends. A smile flashed across his face, but it vanished once he remembered he was still going to have to be here. He stayed curled up, his chin resting on his knees. It was extremely quiet, in an unsettling way, not in a calm way where he could be at peace.

Bzz... ahem. SCP-4480, I have heard that you have forgotten why you are here. Did Agent Niki tell him? What'll they do to me now they know I can talk? I have a few clips that you will see from the town you partly destroyed. It may help you to remember. Ranboo heard a small clicking sound on the other side with the voice, and one of the ceiling pieces started to lower, revealing a black rectangle connected to wires. It flashed white, red, blue, and then a picture of the town he lived next to. (A/N: if you guys don't understand, its a TV)

Suddenly Ranboo saw himself flash onto the screen, moving around quickly. He saw himself chase after humans who were screaming, smash into glass covering a building, tearing apart some pieces of clothing. The screen flashed to a different spot, closer to the ground, where Ranboo saw himself far off in the distance. Then Ranboo saw something. He saw purple particles around himself on the screen. Suddenly the on-screen Ranboo popped out of existence, only to appear right in front of the camera recording him. I- I- was that me. . . teleporting?? But, but, I can't do that. I- I've never- Ranboo stood up to get closer to the screen. The Ranboo on the screen was looking directly into the camera. His hands were shredded, cut by the glass, and his mask, crown, and gloves were gone. His eyes were pure purple, glowing. Ranboo in the box backed up at the sight of himself, frightened. Then, just as quickly as the Ranboo on the screen had appeared, he was gone, purple particles still lingering where he had been standing. The screen suddenly was black and the rectangle went back into the ceiling.

That couldn't have been me. No. No. I can't do that. I wouldn't do that. Why- How- Ranboo backed up into the wall, his head spinning in a sea of confusion. His legs were wobbling, not wanting to work anymore. Wait. Ranboo froze. Was that- Did that happen after, after. . .The memory of the horse, the smell of blood, running, hiding, trying to control himself, fainting, zoomed through his head. Did I do that after that happened? That's why I woke up on the hill. What had happened to me? I- I did that because I was scared. No, no. I was angry. But I was also sad. It- It was their fault. The humans. Their fault. It was their fault. He wanted to rip free of the jacket, tear off the padding on the walls, go to his cave house. No, he wanted to go back to his real home. His calm, sweet, dark home.

-w-

Dr. Soot stood, watching the SCP freak out, trying to get free of the jacket. He had watched it look at itself wrecking the town. It looked like the SCP was astonished at itself, maybe ashamed or scared at the same time too. Did it really not remember doing that? Now, the SCP was standing in the corner, shaking violently, probably thinking to itself. Maybe it's new to the feelings. The feeling of guilt or shock. Or. . .loneliness. Dr. Soot stood there, thinking, then he shook himself back into reality.