Part 5

Ranboo opened his eyes and the blinding light hit them again. I'm going to have to get used to that. He sat up slowly, groaning. His face felt like it was burning, but not as much as before. He looked around to see that he was back in the middle of the floor, and with his mask on. His shirt jacket had been re-tightened and he was dry. He looked over to the wall that he had kicked the guards into, and saw small, dull, dark stains covering it, clearly having been tried to be scrubbed off the padding. He shivered, still not believing he had done that. Well, it was their fault. Right? It was self-defense. I - I had to. Yeah. Yeah...

Ranboo shook his head clear of the thoughts and stood up. He failed a couple of times though, due to his tail still being weighed down. He glanced at the cameras in the corners of the room and the light on them was still blinking red. He realized that his crown was also back on his head. Hm. I wonder if they think the mask or crown is important to my survival. Hopefully, they do because I would like to keep them. The voice's from the ceiling never said that they would take away my stuff. Wait...

Ranboo looked around quickly for a clock, wondering how long he had been passed out. There was no clock in the blank white box. He got even more worried. The voice said something about testing. And they said that it would be tomorrow. Is today that day? Have I been asleep for a whole day? I hope not. Oh nooo. No, stop. Don't get yourself freaked out again. He jumped when he heard the clicking noise come from the ceiling and the voice came out again, the one that sounded alive.

Good morning. Hopefully, you have recovered a bit from yesterday's...accident. I would love to see more about your skin though. That last bit was more to itself than to Ranboo. Anyways, staff personnel will come to check on you in a few minutes, so an hour before testing. Again, if you understood any of that, amazing. The voice clicked off again, leaving Ranboo scared.

Alright, an hour. I still won't be able to tell how long that will be. Okay. Umm, a plan. Don't talk to them. They'll want to know even more. Ummm, try and get out. I don't know how, but you've got to find a way. Uhh, and get out of this stupid jacket. He tried getting out of it again, failing, and grunting out of frustration. Ranboo paced the room, every few seconds glancing up at the cameras. His long legs kept tripping on air, his tail still not being able to help him balance. He growled at the heavy ball tied to it but kept circling around the room.

Ranboo froze when he heard the metal door start to open. Has it been an hour already? It can't be. No no no. He internally gasped. The voice said humans would come to check on me an hour before the tests. He softly growled at himself for not remembering and backed up against the wall when the human came in with a small bag.

Ranboo was confused at the sight of the human. The human was smaller with long hair, blonde to an almost white color in fact. He remembered that there were mainly two kinds, males and females like the endermen have. The human was skinnier and a lot shorter than the two others, so he guessed that it was a female one. She looked up at Ranboo, trembling a bit. Of course. She did see me. . . .hurt the other humans. She tried smiling at him even though he didn't smile back. She could be just as mean as Lab Coat and Jumpsuit. She came closer to Ranboo and gave him a little wave. He almost tried waving back but his hands weren't able to move.

"Hello. I'm Agent Niki. Can you, um, understand me at all? If you do, I'm saying right now that I'm not going to hurt you. I can't say that about anyone else sadly." Her voice was very, very quiet and soft like she was whispering to him. She put her bag on the floor and reached in, pulling out a little notepad. Niki's white lab coat had a few pockets on it, and she pulled out a pen from one of them. She opened the notepad up and started writing down stuff. She kept glancing up at Ranboo, who was a lot taller than her, then back down at the notes.