Part 6

((A/N: this is suddenly getting more attention than I thought, like 40 views alr??? HEH? So I might post a Part every day, or every other day, depending on if I feel like working on it that day or not lmao))
((TW: Parylyzation? and slight blood))

Ranboo was curled up in the corner, waiting for the dreadful hour to arrive. How much longer? He couldn't know. But he did know one thing. That the human called "Agent Niki" was trustworthy. At least a little. She hadn't tried to hurt him and she didn't lie to him. He hoped she wasn't the only one like that.

Ranboo jumped when the door opened suddenly, the metal smoothly opening over the padding. He stood up quickly seeing the table that the two humans were bringing in. His heart dropped a little when he saw that Agent Niki wasn't one of them. Both humans wore lab coats. One had a white headband and the other one had a mask with a smiley face on it. Ranboo watched as the mask one kept an eye on Ranboo, and the headband one set up things on the table. Ranboo saw some pointy things as well as some other things that were metal and kind of big.

"Alright, all setup. Dream, come help with the syringes. We need to fill them up quickly." The headband one shot a glance at Ranboo. The 'Dream' one went over and started filling up the pointy things with different colored liquid. The headband one reached into his coat pocket, pulling out a very strange tube with stuff that seemed to be thick and oozing, then he started to walk slowly over to Ranboo. Ranboo was still in the corner of the room so he crouched and growled, trying to make himself look scarier. It worked, the headband human stopping. He gulped, backing up and tapping the mask one on the shoulder. 'Dream' turned around to look at Ranboo, then he whispered something to the other one until he reached in his pocket and pulled out a long piece of metal with a hole at the end.

Ranboo stood up straight, recognizing the object. But before he could move, the human pulled the trigger, shooting a thin, sharp dart at Ranboo. Ranboo grunted in pain as the dart went into his leg. In a few seconds, his leg was completely numb and the feeling was crawling up, going into his waist and other leg. His knees buckled and he fell over, the white padding slightly softening the collapse. Ranboo couldn't feel his entire body and he started panicking. He'd heard of these things happening but never experienced it like this.

His eyes were still working, but he was on his face, only being able to see to the side of him. 'Dream' had put away the long metal thing and had turned back to the table. The headband human was a lot more relaxed as he walked up to Ranboo a second time, and Ranboo saw the human push him over so that his face was up towards the ceiling. Then the human moved Ranboo's mask out of the way and Ranboo growled internally. Ranboo saw him open the small glass tube and the liquid inside was smoking. Ranboo tried again to move but his body wasn't listening. He watched as the liquid slowly poured out of the vile and landed on his cheek. Nothing happened, although it was very sticky and it was making him itch.

The human waited a moment then got up, walking back over to the table. He pushed 'Dream' out of the way and pulled out a small notepad like the one Agent Niki had. The headband one started writing stuff down, mumbling something to themselves. (A/N: autocorrect be like, "Rainbow's hand" LMAO)) Ranboo's hand twitched suddenly. Then his arm and his torso were able to feel the ground underneath them. Ranboo's legs were slowly coming back and he saw that 'Dream' was shuffling around the table, looking at the door. Ranboo then saw the headband one turn around with a pointy thing with some green liquid and walk back towards him.

Ranboo saw his chance as his legs felt full again. He waited till the 'Dream' was at the door, opening it up, and the headband one came up to Ranboo's leg with the pointy thing. Immediately, Ranboo kicked the headband one, knocking him over and Ranboo got up quickly. He ran towards the half-opened door and as 'Dream' turned to see Ranboo, Ranboo pushed him over and ran out through the door into the hall. His tail dragged behind him and he kept almost falling over.

In the corner of his eye, as he ran past another hall, Ranboo saw a flash of white and he turned his head slightly. He locked eyes with Agent Niki and her blue eyes were wide. He saw another figure behind her, but he hadn't seen them before. Suddenly, the side of his head slammed into a wall, everything turning black.

-w-

Niki gasped as she watched SCP-4480 unknowingly run into the wall in front of him. They had looked at each other, which was why he hadn't seen the wall. Niki ran over to him, Agent Karl behind her, even though he was still slightly scared of the SCP. The SCP was unconscious and something was dripping from the side of his head that had hit the wall. It was purple and thick, like. . .Blood.

"Karl, go get some bandages! Now!" Agent Karl jumped and quickly ran off towards the doctor's office. She turned the SCP over, inspecting him some more. He had been in the middle of testing, she knew, because of the small amount the SCP-70337's acid was on his white-colored cheek. So he wasn't part human, or else the acid would have burned through the skin.

She grabbed an empty tube she carried around in her coat pocket and scooped the sticky goo into it, sealing it up. Niki turned her head at the sound of pounding shoes from the hallway. Agent Karl, Agent Sapnap, and Dr. Dream were running towards her. Karl had the bandages in hand and he held them out to her.

"Stop."

The commanding voice made them all pause and turn. Dr. Soot was standing in the hallway, looking at the hurt SCP. He walked over to them, in which Karl, Sapnap, and Dr. Dream moved out of the way for him to go through. Niki was crouched by the SCP, resting her hand on it's chest, feeling the air go in and out of its lungs. He crouched next to her and pulled out a sample slide that you would use under a microscope. He gently slid the piece of glass across the SCP's wound, the glass becoming purple from the blood. Once he finished, he eyed the sample slide carefully, then stood up.

"Well, that was easier than I thought it was going to be." Dr. Soot silently walked back down the hallway with the bloody piece of glass.

Niki grabbed the bandage out of Karl's hand and wrapped it around the wound. Niki heard the echoing of more footsteps coming down the hall and D-Class personnel started to pick SCP-4480 and bring him back to the containment chamber. Niki followed them, looking at the relaxed face of the SCP. Not stressed, not scared, just calm. She sighed, knowing that it was probably one of the last times it would look like that.

-w-