Elinor.

LIMERENCE | XXII.
ELINOR MARTELL
Riverrun Castle | 301 a.c.

IT WAS DAWN WHEN ARTHUR AND ELINOR came across Robb Stark's camp

IT WAS DAWN WHEN ARTHUR AND ELINOR came across Robb Stark's camp. They were on their way to the Twins, home of Walder Frey. In her twenty years, Elinor hadn't heard a single good thing about the man, but with the current state of the war, Elinor assumed that Robb Stark was desperate for allies, especially after he had turned down the alliance between himself and a daughter of Walder Frey.

They approached the camp to be stopped by a few Northern guards, "State your business!"

"I am Princess Elinor Martell accompanied by Prince Arthur of Dorne and we come carrying very important news for King Robb," Elinor tells them.

One of the men stepped forward and take the reins of Elinor's horse from her, "We'll take your horses to the stables."

Arthur is a little more hesitant in giving away the reins of his horse but does so. One of the guards nods toward camp, "Follow me."

Elinor looks around at the men only to find that they were staring at her and her brother intently. She wondered if they had ever seen Dornishmen before. She certainly hadn't seen a Northerner until she rested her eyes on Sansa and there were vast differences between the people of the North and the people of the South.

They're taken to a tent, the flap is shoved up, and before a war table stands a man and an older woman, who Elinor assumes is Lady Catelyn Stark. She bore a resemblance to Sansa, and so did Robb Stark. His curly auburn hair was similar to that of Sansa's as well as his icy blue eyes, both traits inherited from their mother.

"Your Grace. My Lady. I present Princess Elinor and her brother, Prince Arthur of Dorne," the guard says, causing the two of them to look up from the table, curiosity on their faces.

"Thank you, Umber," Robb says and the Umber bows before taking his leave. Robb straightens up and Elinor notices how tall he is and how handsome. A nervous feeling settles in her stomach at the thought of Robb and Margaery's meeting.

"What brings you here?" Robb asks looking her up and down, "Isn't your sister-in-law to marry King Joffrey?"

"Yes, a union that House Tyrell would like to avoid at all costs," Elinor tells him, "Joffrey Baratheon is a monster. A product of incestuous relations as your father had so nobly shared. We wish to see the destruction of House Lannister."

"We?" Robb asks, "Who exactly is we? House Tyrell? House Martell?"

"Both," Elinor answers, "House Martell has longed to see the destruction of the Lannister. House Tyrell does not wish to see Margaery marry a monster."

"And why should we trust your word?" Catelyn asks.

Elinor reaches into her bag, pulling out the letters that Sansa had written. She hands them to Catelyn. She inspects the letters and eyes the Stark seal on them skeptically.