Elinor

LIMERENCE | IX.
ELINOR MARTELL
Highgarden | 295 a.c.

"IT'S YOUR WEDDING DAY," Nymeria says softly as she does Elinor's hair, "Are you nervous?"

Nervous would be an understatement. Elinor hated crowds and her wedding would have the largest one. Lords and Ladies from all over the Reach would be coming to their wedding as well as some of the Dornish Lords. It was one of the most extravagant events since the wedding of Queen Cersei and King Robert.

Elinor glanced down at her hands shyly, "I'm scared."

Nymeria stops what she's doing and leans forward to look Elinor in the eyes, "Why are you scared? I've seen the way Willas looks at you. He loves you," she continues doing Elinor's hair, "All the Tyrells seem to be taken with you honestly."

Unable to help herself, Elinor smiles, "Really?"

Nymeria laughs, "Loras and Garlan already treat you as though you are part of the family. Margaery seems to adore you the most."

Elinor's cheeks flush, "She was my first friend here."

"Well, it seems she has been a good one. Arthur said he wants to marry her when he comes to Highgarden," Nymeria tells her and Elinor can't help the laugh that escapes her. Nymeria's fingers disappear from her hair as she says, "All done."

Elinor looks in the mirror and smiles at her reflection, feeling beautiful. She turns and looks at Nymeria, "Thank you."

"It was an honor," Nymeria teases as she offers Elinor her hand, "Come now, Willas awaits."

Elinor took a deep breath as she took her sister's hand and allowed herself to be led out of her room and towards the Sept of Highgarden. Waiting outside they found their father standing there, wearing his best Dornish silks. When he saw Elinor and Nymeria, he smiled widely at them both.

"You look lovely," Oberyn told her, placing a kiss on her forehead. Elinor smiled at the compliment.

I'm going to take my seat," Nymeria said, placing a kiss to her sister's cheek, "Good luck!"

Elinor watched as her sister disappeared into the Sept and looked at her father with a nervous smile.

"You may be marrying into the roses, but you are a viper of Dorne," her father told her as he placed the Martell cloak over her shoulders. He then extended his arm to her which Elinor gladly took.

"I will Papa," Elinor told him. He glanced down at his daughter and she could see nothing but pride in his gaze.

"Are you ready?" he asked, his voice soft. Elinor almost thought she saw tears in his eyes, but that would be absurd, the Red Viper didn't cry.

"I think so," Elinor told him.

With Elinor's answer, they entered the Sept. Just as Elinor had suspected, there were many people in attendance of the wedding, and they all rose from their seats when they saw her. In the front, Elinor could see Willas standing with his cane. When she entered the Sept. his eyes immediately found her, and a smile came over his face.