Everything's Wrong (15)

Mallika's POV

Hey guys! I am very happy today, as my POV has come after so many days 😝. Just now Tunisha came and checked whether I was here or not. Maybe they have sensed me outside Sumedh's room. Yeah! I was there itself their doubt was right. I heard the conversation between Sanskruti and Sumedh. He is in love. I couldn't dare to listen to the name further as I ran from there. I can't bear one more loss yaar. He was my everything now. I was thinking this when Tuni came and so I pretended as if I was asleep. She went out and I burst into tears. I have decided something which no one will know.

"How are u feeling now Mrs. Mudgalkar" The doctor questioned opening the door. Mrs. Mudgalkar these words pierced my heart like anything. I flashed a fake smile. And then she continued with the work of checking me. And I was again drowned in my own thoughts.

"Miss. Tunisha and Sanskruti pls come in" She ordered completing her work as well as breaking my trance.

"Yes doctor" They said coming in

"You can now take Mr. and Mrs. Mudgalkar. Will give them discharge by morning" She said and I smiled again *fakely*though.

POV End's

*********
It's the next morning and all are sitting in Sanskruti's car. While she is driving. Yes, they got discharged and now are returning to their home. Sumedh is busy adoring his love while she is acting as if she was looking out the window and feeling the air on her soft face. But the truth was that she was avoiding many things (i.e. an eye contact, a look at him, getting trapped by his innocence and smile which he always has)

There was an awkward silence all the way home. None of them talk. The silence was expressing more than what words would have.

******

Sumedh's POV

Namaste! All. I am here after a long time. All the time there was only Tunisha's POV so bored. But don't worry I am back😎. I am here at my home at last. I don't know why but I am sensing that something is wrong with Mallika, something is bothering her. She is quiet since yesterday. She didn't even ask me about my health nor did she talk with me.

What's the reason. She didn't even sit with us down, she rushed to her room making an excuse of calling her mom and dad. Maybe it wasn't an excuse and I am misunderstanding.

POV End's

******

Mallika's POV

"Hello dad" I said as he picked up the call

"Yes, princess" He replied from that end

"Dad, will u do one thing for me"

"Anything for my princess, and from when did she ask for permission, she should order right" He said laughing

"Will u stay awake for some time at night?"

"Yes but why dear"

"Dad I am returning home"

"Why"

"Will tell u reason after I come there," I said and declined the call.

What is the reason I will tell him? If I let him know the true reason. He will surely break down and get tensed. He has a heart problem also. I will give him a fake reason. Like Sumedh went out of the country or something like that. God pls save me! I need u Sumedh. I need ur warmth. I need ur soothing words. I need u.

POV End's

Thinking all this she broke down in tears once again on the same day. The thing which she needed now was just love. The loss of Sumedh affected her so much that she didn't even bother to think about what happened with her and what Kartikey did to her. She now lives just for the sake of living. She was living like a body without a heart and also without a soul.

(A/N: Hey guys that's it for today. Hope u all like it.)